IS MY WIFE FALLING FOR HIM ?

I agree. That has been established and dealt with.

Thanks will for keeping the BS that has nothing to do with the thread to a minimum.

;) I'm definitely "in your head", aren't I? You can't resist. How many times now have you started this same crap? What's your problem, fagboy?

View attachment 273497
I do not think about "all the time" nor do I "hate you". You are paranoid. You can't answer me intelligently so you make "funny cartoons". It seems to be your purpose here on this site to 1. give people advise that is not asked for representing yourself as "all knowing" 2. post funny cartoons. I will admit that I have read many of your posts on various threads as I read everyone's. I find most of what you write poorly thought out or offensively stupid. You are the only person on this site who is obsessed with himself to the point that you can't take it if someone disagrees with you. You also like to criticize and make fun of people who can't fight back because they lack the ability to express themselves clearly. People on this site pander to you and pretend to like what you say because they are afraid they will be the next victim. Some people admit that they ignore you for fear of retribution and others have told me they will not express how they really feel because they believe you will respond. You ruin this entire site by responding in every thread as though your interested. But going into a conversation about bi-sexuality and calling people "fags" or making fun of other people's sexuality, a favorite of yours, is not only inappropriate but childish. When I did not agree with what you wrote, you quickly called it to the attention of a moderator that I had violated a rule with my language. You are a little piss ant, snake who can't keep his stupid mouth shut. And I am not afraid to say that to you, a moderator or even the owner of this site who obviously isn't paying attention to your rule breaking post or is not interested in people truly expressing themselves without fear of attack by you or the likes of you. Why do I talk about you? Because you comment on EVERYTHING in every thread and if you have not yet commented, you will. You are a big mouth critic who refuses to see other people's point of view. What I would like to say to you is "shut up and leave fool". If I collected every instance of violations to the terms of service on this site that you have committed, the list would be too long to upload in one sitting. Example: calling me a "fag" Yet you found it necessary to wine and moan and cry like a little bitch when I didn't agree with what you wrote, not amazing since I do not agree with anything you write or have ever written and will probably never agree with anything you will write for the rest of your life. I also do not think that the picture of that woman next to you in your Avatar is really your wife. I think you are a fake who has nothing to do but bitch about people who come here to enjoy themselves but who are ****** to laugh at your ridiculous jokes because they do not have the strength or constitution to stand up to you. Let's see your moronic cartoon about this Mac. I'm sure lots of people will find it "funny".

I do not think about "all the time" nor do I "hate you"....

You ruin this entire site by responding in every thread as though your interested. But going into a conversation about bi-sexuality and calling people "fags" or making fun of other people's sexuality, a favorite of yours, is not only inappropriate but childish. When I did not agree with what you wrote, you quickly called it to the attention of a moderator that I had violated a rule with my language. You are a little piss ant, snake who can't keep his stupid mouth shut. Why do I talk about you? Because you comment on EVERYTHING in every thread and if you have not yet commented, you will....
... I do not agree with anything you write or have ever written and will probably never agree with anything you will write for the rest of your life. I also do not think that the picture of that woman next to you in your Avatar is really your wife..... Let's see your moronic cartoon about this Mac. I'm sure lots of people will find it "funny".

;) Seems like I'm in your "head" quite a bit, contrary to your one-page BS. You're the one that follows me around, making your condescending remarks, flsubboy ... I've asked you several times to stop, and you have said on 3 different occasions that you would, yet you keep coming back with more smart ass remarks specifically aimed at provoking me. You simply will NOT leave me alone. You've started THIS riff AGAIN ... and the posters here have to listen to your BS over and over. Not once have I responded to anything that you've posted ... yet you keep seaking me out, specifically. You've contridicted YOURSELF 3 different times.
As far as me posting on EVERYTHING ... you're so foolish. I make 4-6 comments a day ... A DAY and they're only on 1 of 4 threads, but you can't resist finding them and making your sarcastic comments to start another fight. And there are a lot of people posting more than me. You're a silly baby that needs spanking, flsubboy ... a silly, little, baby.
As far as what you think of my avatar ... lol ... now I could give a big RATS ASS what you think, there. It sure beats posting a picture of your PENIS as an avatar. Shows everyone what level of maturity you're at ... now, I'll ask you once again, QUIT FOLLOWING ME AROUND AND BOTHERING ME, you little bitch!

;) Seems like I'm in your "head" quite a bit, contrary to your one-page BS. You're the one that follows me around, making your condescending remarks, flsubboy ... I've asked you several times to stop, and you have said on 3 different occasions that you would, yet you keep coming back with more smart ass remarks specifically aimed at provoking me. You simply will NOT leave me alone. You've started THIS riff AGAIN ... and the posters here have to listen to your BS over and over. Not once have I responded to anything that you've posted ... yet you keep seaking me out, specifically. You've contridicted YOURSELF 3 different times.
As far as me posting on EVERYTHING ... you're so foolish. I make 4-6 comments a day ... A DAY and they're only on 1 of 4 threads, but you can't resist finding them and making your sarcastic comments to start another fight. And there are a lot of people posting more than me. You're a silly baby that needs spanking, flsubboy ... a silly, little, baby.
As far as what you think of my avatar ... lol ... now I could give a big RATS ASS what you think, there. It sure beats posting a picture of your PENIS as an avatar. Shows everyone what leval of maturity you're at ... now, I'll ask you once again, QUIT FOLLOWING ME AROUND AND BOTHERING ME, you little bitch!
I just wish the pair of you could agree to disagree and leave eachother alone, come on guys this ruins the point of these threads.

I just wish the pair of you could agree to disagree and leave eachother alone, come on guys this ruins the point of these threads.

I totally agree, Hotwhite ... I've asked this guy a half dozen times to quit following me around the forum making his condescending, provoking remarks ... just as he STARTED THIS ONE. Three times now he's agreed to ignore my posts, then comes back again, and again.

I apologize for this happening in this thread ... I feel exactly the same way as you do.

I too am sorry for what happened to you Steve.

I don't mean to sound crass, but if she could simply leave you that easily for a guy that arrived on the scene, and from what you have described, and wooed her with fancy hotels, fine dining, limousines, and vacations, then you are probably better off finding yourself a woman that isn't as taken with material wealth and can love you for the person that you are inside, not what kind of wealth and opulence that you can flash around.

You losing your wife had nothing to do with you or other white men not being able to "compete" with black men, the belief that black men have larger penises, or the belief that cucks "having to find their place." If a white guy, Latino, Asian, Arab, Eskimo, or cigar store indian came along and put on a full court press like that, the result likely would have been the same.
Some women who become intimate with men other than their husbands can develop feelings for the other men regardless of race, and may decide to leave their husbands. This is a risk for any husband whose wife beds another man. There are other cuckold forums on the net with detailed, credible descriptions (some of these threads go on for years) written by cuckold husbands who end up losing their wives to lovers who may be black, white etc. Sometimes the wives find a better lover who is more affluent (e.g. a young rich doctor), and that is their apparent motive. Sometimes the wives and lovers simply fall in love with each other over time, and the cuckold husband is abandoned.

Suggestion: anyone who is considering this lifestyle should look around different forums on the net, and read the experiences of others. Many of these stories end badly, and there is an opportunity to learn from the mistakes of others. Some couples improve their relationships, and others have mixed results. Read about these experiences with your wife so that she understands as well. Do your homework, and agree with the wife/gf exactly what both of you will be comfortable with before proceeding. No matter how much preparation and forethought, there are no guarantees as to the outcome. Some cuckold relationships seem to work out great, and some do not. Good luck to the OP.

... Suggestion: anyone who is considering this lifestyle should look around different forums on the net, and read the experiences of others. Many of these stories end badly, and there is an opportunity to learn from the mistakes of others. Others are successful, and some are mixed. Read about these experiences with your wife. Do your homework, and agree with the wife/gf exactly what both of you will be comfortable with before proceeding.
Some cuckold relationships seem to work out great, and some do not. Good luck to the OP.

Absolutely correct, adomlya ... Emotional attachment is the big problem with allowing a wife to "date" other men. Women tend to desire an emotional involvement and this tends to happen way more often when the wife spends considerable time alone with her lover. We don't often hear the down side by the cucked husbands because the husbands are usually too upset/distraught at losing their wives to the other man; they've put their trust in their wives and the marriage ends up being damaged beyond repair. I totally discourage husbands from encouraging their wives to go out on "dates", especially when there are already childen in the existing marriage. ******* deserve parents that are acting responsibly and focused on the family. Mac

I noticed something else while reading the aforementioned cuckold narratives. Very frequently the cuckold/wittol husbands who lose their wives have something in common: the husbands initially encourage or even push their wives to have sex with other men. The wives usually are reluctant but the husbands persist, often for months on end, until the wives finally agree to try it. Then the door has been opened and can not be closed. Eventually some of the wives develop feelings for a lover, and end up leaving their husbands.

This makes me suspect that many of the wives become resentful of their husbands due to this prodding, and might feel that their husbands no longer love them or find them desirable. If women feel alienated from their husbands, they are more likely to fall in love with another man, especially if he is a better catch than hubby. This is why it is important for partners to understand each others' feelings and needs, and to be certain that they are both on the same page ... preferably early in their relationship, while they are still exploring each others' sexual likes and dislikes.

Mac and udomlya I agree alot with what you said. We have only been married for 5 years. I took T shots the first few years but sex was not good. Oral sex was all I could do well, but she wanted more. So we both agreed and she had 2 white b/f's just for sex and it worked fine. It helped the marriage. Then she want to try a BBC. It was incredieble sex and he just happened to have very deep pockets. He is a strong alpha type, between the best sex of her life(she is 49), romantic times together and his "life style" she fell for him big time.

So guys beware if you let you wife have sex with another man you DO take the chance of losing her. REALLY!!!!

Sorry Steve. I really feel for ya man. I'd never steal my friends wife. Then again, how assertive were you in keeping her. When things started to go awry, did you put your foot down as the husband (the #1 in her life) and reel her back in to have a serious discussion, or did you just let it go because it looked like she was enjoying her self. I know you mentioned that you can only perform orally but that's no excuse for her to act that way. If she was unhappy she should have been straight with you and asked for a divorce. My close friends and I know without a doubt that if I tried to step between them, they would both pull the cord and end this relationship at that very moment. They're both assertive in that manner.

Sorry Steve. I really feel for ya man. I'd never steal my friends wife. Then again, how assertive were you in keeping her. When things started to go awry, did you put your foot down as the husband (the #1 in her life) and reel her back in to have a serious discussion, or did you just let it go because it looked like she was enjoying her self. I know you mentioned that you can only perform orally but that's no excuse for her to act that way. If she was unhappy she should have been straight with you and asked for a divorce. My close friends and I know without a doubt that if I tried to step between them, they would both pull the cord and end this relationship at that very moment. They're both assertive in that manner.

Catnip I apprecate your comments. We talked alot during our marriage, when she voice that she wanted more just oral sex, we BOTH agreed to try men for sex only. It worked and really helped the marriage. It was just sex. Then she wanted to try a BBC, so since the other men worked fine......we tried it. Really, by the time I realized what was really happening it was too late. Remember I can only provide oral sex. So as I learned the hard way, your wife can fall in love with another man having sex with her. Some guys get turned on watching their wife have sex with other men. But there is the risk!

Some guys get turned on watching their wife have sex with other men.

Steve, my wife and I have been swinging since we were in school together, and that's now been over 19 years. We've had some couple swappings, but mainly we'd have 3-somes, both MMFs & FFMs. The one thing we have kept constant over the years, however, is that neither of us have sex with other people without the spouse being around. God knows the number of times guys have tried to secretly break my wife away from me for their own personal enjoyment. Some wanted that added challenge of actually trying to take my wife from me. That's when we "cut 'em loose"; they either played OUR way, or hit the highway, and some did just that. We leave no room for emotional involvements.
So, if a couple, who truly value their marriage, is going to play this dangerous "spouse sharing" game, they need to have a solid, trustful relationship going into it, and they need to establish some parameters/limitations when doing it. Also, if there are children in the house, a couple should consider laying these types of personal gratifcations aside until those ******* are out of the house. Mac :)

Steve, my wife and I have been swinging since we were in school together, and that's now been over 19 years. We've had some couple swappings, but mainly we'd have 3-somes, both MMFs & FFMs. The one thing we have kept constant over the years, however, is that neither of us have sex with other people without the spouse being around. God knows the number of times guys have tried to secretly break my wife away from me for their own personal enjoyment. Some wanted that added challenge of actually trying to take my wife from me. That's when we "cut 'em loose"; they either played OUR way, or hit the highway, and some did just that. We leave no room for emotional involvements.
So, if a couple, who truly value their marriage, is going to play this dangerous "spouse sharing" game, they need to have a solid, trustful relationship going into it, and they need to establish some parameters/limitations in doing it. Also, if there are children in the house, a couple should consider laying these types of personal gratifcations aside until those ******* are out of the house. Mac :)

Mac I agree with what you say. Since I could not provide intercourse, I didn't want to just watch, that hurt too much. So I let her and her b/f's have their "time together" either in the bedroom or outside the home. I guess she was able to separate the emotions from the sex with the first two b/f's. It worked fine, it helped our marriage!When Jay entered the picture they had talked some before meeting and he did a "full court press" on her when they met. It all happened so quickly by the time I realized the problem it was too late. Maybe my wife didn't love me as much as your wife does, but you can provide full sexual services to her. Remember I can't. It hurt so bad

my experience is sort of like Steve 6557, at least in terms of when beth went blk that was all she could think about. then when she started with her blk bull james about a yr later she was truly infatuated with him. i think it is important to remember that everyone is different and will react to different things in a different manner. my only point was that for us there is a separation of sexual love and a deeper love. while i do not provide beth sexual love we have still happily maintained our marriage for 4 yrs although it was difficult for the first two months.

the point about thinking it thru, being comfortable with what you are doing and communicating is probably the best point.

my experience is sort of like Steve 6557, at least in terms of when beth went blk that was all she could think about. then when she started with her blk bull james about a yr later she was truly infatuated with him. i think it is important to remember that everyone is different and will react to different things in a different manner. my only point was that for us there is a separation of sexual love and a deeper love. while i do not provide beth sexual love we have still happily maintained our marriage for 4 yrs although it was difficult for the first two months.

the point about thinking it thru, being comfortable with what you are doing and communicating is probably the best point.

Craig we are in very similar situations. I guess your relationship with your wife is better than mine. My wife went for the incredible sex and the life style "of the rich and famous". She has been with him now for 7 months and feels like a princess. She worships her black bull. I understand from her side, I can't come close to provide what he does. They both are very much in love each other. She says if anything happens to him, she is "taken care of" for life.

The point I want to share is simple. If we as husbands share our wives with another man, especially a BBC we take the chance to lose what we had. I did and it hurt like hell.

Craig we are in very similar situations. I guess your relationship with your wife is better than mine. My wife went for the incredible sex and the life style "of the rich and famous". She has been with him now for 7 months and feels like a princess. She worships her black bull. I understand from her side, I can't come close to provide what he does. They both are very much in love each other. She says if anything happens to him, she is "taken care of" for life.

The point I want to share is simple. If we as husbands share our wives with another man, especially a BBC we take the chance to lose what we had. I did and it hurt like hell.

Steve,

I want to apologize, after I posted, I reread your post. Yes our outcomes were very different. I do agree with your point about thinking it thru and there is inherent danger. All cases are different. But there is also the possibility for great joy for the wife and we need to be careful about standing in the way of that ... I say that with respect to you and do not mean to be cold.

While things are good now I would admit to two things. One, for the first few months after Beth went black it did hurt me and I was confused and upset. Two, if I didn't make much more money than James (in fact now he doesn't work and just lives with us) then maybe my situation would have been the same as yours. For example, when James moved in he went to the Master Bedroom with Beth and I moved to a Guest Room.

But again I do strongly with your points.

V/R
Craig

Steve,

I want to apologize, after I posted, I reread your post. Yes our outcomes were very different. I do agree with your point about thinking it thru and there is inherent danger. All cases are different. But there is also the possibility for great joy for the wife and we need to be careful about standing in the way of that ... I say that with respect to you and do not mean to be cold.

While things are good now I would admit to two things. One, for the first few months after Beth went black it did hurt me and I was confused and upset. Two, if I didn't make much more money than James (in fact now he doesn't work and just lives with us) then maybe my situation would have been the same as yours. For example, when James moved in he went to the Master Bedroom with Beth and I moved to a Guest Room.

But again I do strongly with your points.

V/R
Craig

I appreciate your sincere comments Craig. I also was moved to the guest bedroom when they first started. Jay told me a was just cuckold and to learn my place. He is a very strong alpha male. I was told they would be back every 3-4 weeks and that I would "service him" b/j's and that he was the master of her house. I went along with it because I still loved her and wanted some sort of relationship with her. Some of the "servicing" and humilaition was hard at times.

What he provides to her is off the chart. First, he has a near perfect body even for a 52 year old. His cock is huge and long enough to need a holster. A very handsome man and always well dressed. According to my wife the sex with him is the best of her life(she is 49) many orgasms just in one evening, craves him when they are not together. I have heard them having sex, first time I couldn't believe all her screams of eastasy. He is very wealthy. In seven months they have been to Martinique,Paris, NYC, San Francisco and for the last 3 weeks on his sail boat stopping at Bermuda and back to Martinique for a second time. At Martinique the first time he gave her a 3ct diamond ring with matching band. Thats where she became his woman.

Even though it hurt, in a strange way I am happy for her. She now has a very loving man, great sex and a life style most of us can only dream of. She is set for life. She made a change it was definiately for the better. All I could provide was love, no great sex or great life style. As a woman she has needs I could not fullfill. I just have to start over. The best man won.

I've gone through the stages of Love and infatuation with lovers, even moving in, and it never worked out as they get jealous and stop sharing me or they have been complete uncaring insensitive cads. I don't think my cuckold every worried, he lived through his first wife leaving him. Anyway worrying doesn't help and provably makes the situation much worse between you two.

While I love sex with Bulls, of either color as its an attitude and equipment that counts. The high T men I'm attracted to sexually I eventually figured out are not the men I would want to live with.

I love my submissive cuckold taking care of everything at home for me and as a business partner. It's not his fault he can't give me vaginal orgasms or physically take me the way I need to cum. With that being said it doesn't mean I should settle for less than I need sexually, and my cuckold needs humiliation so it works perfectly this way.

I've gone through the stages of Love and infatuation with lovers, even moving in, and it never worked out as they get jealous and stop sharing me or are they have been complete uncaring insensitive cads. I don't think my cuckold every worried, he lived through his first wife leaving him. Anyway wording doesn't help and provably makes the situation much worse between you two.

While I love sex with Bulls, of either color as its an attitude and equipment that counts. The high T men I'm attracted to sexually I eventually figured out are not the men I would want to live with.

I love my submissive cuckold taking care of everything at home for me and as a business partner. It's not his fault he can't give me vaginal orgasms or physically take me the way I need to cum. With that being said doesn't mean I should settle for less than I need sexually and my cuckold needs humiliation so it works perfectly this way.

Hi Crystal, glad to hear a woman's comment. Obviously a man has no idea about women's orgasms other than they need to be sexual satisfied. Otherwise the relationship will not work. I glad to see your relationship work for your situation. My problem is worse now, because I only see them once every two months. Whatever relationship I still had with my wife is fading fast.

Even though it hurt, in a strange way I am happy for her. She now has a very loving man, great sex and a life style most of us can only dream of. She is set for life. She made a change it was definiately for the better. All I could provide was love, no great sex or great life style. As a woman she has needs I could not fullfill. I just have to start over. The best man won.

I wonder just how "set for life" she really is. As you say they've been together seven months and that her wedding ring was replaced when they returned from that last trip, I am assuming that as yet, the two of you haven't legally divorced, which means they aren't legally married.

Even if you give her a divorce, there's no guarantee he will marry her and take a chance on her being entitled to his estate. So she may just find herself flat on her ass someplace down the road, if he gets tired of her or simply wants to make another conquest, since he already won her. His thrill might be taking white wive's away from white husbands, once he wins one, it's time to dump her and go after another.

It will be interesting to see what happens if and when you get divorced. I wouldn't be too surprised if someday to to long afterward, she shows up on your doorstep.

Back