IS MY WIFE FALLING FOR HIM ?

There is an old saying "once the camel has his nose in the tent....pretty soon the whole camel is in the tent". My wife and I were happily married for 5 years. She did have 2 white friends that she spent 2-3 nights with. I could only provide oral sex to her. No cuckolding, I slept with her when her friends were not there. She didn't have much feelings for them, just sex. Bottom line we had a good marriage.

That all changed when she met Jay, she wanted to try a big black cock. We both agreed it was just sex for 2-3 times a week, thats all like before. They met online and there was instant passion. The first weekend he fly into town, he had her picked up in a limo. They spent the weekend at a 5 star hotel. When she got back sunday evening, she talked about him, his big cock and the greatest sex of her life, and how wonderful he was to her nonstop and then said she was going to stay with him the next weekend in DC. She said she had to go, so I said ok, but had a bad feeling. From that night on she wanted to sleep alone, we never did that before. She came back from that weekend and again the greatest sex, luxury dining, clothes etc. Its like she was in a trance. Then she tells me she agreed to go to Martinique with him for New Years, again she said it was something she had to do. I really had a bad feeling about this, but I was being supportive. Again they stayed at a 5 star hotel suite, the best of everything. When she came back ...my wife was gone. Jay owned her mind, body and soul. The wedding ring I had given her was gone replace with a 3ct diamond ring and a diamond band. She said she now belongs to Jay totally. Two days later she left for DC, I have seen them 3 times since Dec 28th. Jay found what he wanted and just took it. They want me to be a cuck, but they weren't here enough to make it work. I was heartbroken, it happen so quick................

Guys ..........be careful when you let you wives take a BBC lover we can't compete with Black men. Aside from having much larger cocks they are much better lovers. I think a BBC can add alot to a marriage, I was glad to try. She is much happier from it, and Im glad for her. Cucks have to find their place, we are not in control.

I too am sorry for what happened to you Steve.

I don't mean to sound crass, but if she could simply leave you that easily for a guy that arrived on the scene, and from what you have described, and wooed her with fancy hotels, fine dining, limousines, and vacations, then you are probably better off finding yourself a woman that isn't as taken with material wealth and can love you for the person that you are inside, not what kind of wealth and opulence that you can flash around.

You losing your wife had nothing to do with you or other white men not being able to "compete" with black men, the belief that black men have larger penises, or the belief that cucks "having to find their place." If a white guy, Latino, Asian, Arab, Eskimo, or cigar store indian came along and put on a full court press like that, the result likely would have been the same.

I don't mean to sound crass, but if she could simply leave you that easily for a guy that arrived on the scene, and from what you have described, and wooed her with fancy hotels, fine dining, limousines, and vacations, then you are probably better off finding yourself a woman that isn't as taken with material wealth and can love you for the person that you are inside, not what kind of wealth and opulence that you can flash around.

You losing your wife had nothing to do with you or other white men not being able to "compete" with black men, the belief that black men have larger penises, or the belief that cucks "having to find their place." If a white guy, Latino, Asian, Arab, Eskimo, or cigar store indian came along and put on a full court press like that, the result likely would have been the same.
I agree with my friend from Jersey. Very sorry that happened, but it sounds like she had not made the full commitment in her heart and mind that she was "in it for the long haul". My hubby and I aren't made of money, but I love him dearly. And I have made it clear to him, and will make it clear to anyone who wants to become involved in my life, that he is my number one priority. He is irreplaceable, and no one will ever take me away from him. We've gone through too much together, in so many aspects, for me to lose him from my life.

I'm sorry your woman had her head so easily turned by stuff that is, ultimately, fleeting.

Thanks for your reply, The first 2 weekends it was more the man. When she came home from the it was so much about the incredible sex and his huge cock, plus how "wonderful he treated me". She was use to good hotels and fine dining. After those two weekend she was craving sex with him, thats all she talked about. The vacation to Martinique was just over the top. All she would say was she is "I have committed myself to him" "he owns me" "I love him" "I can't live without him" but not explain it to me.

A reminder I only can provide oral sex, I am unable to have intercourse

I agree with my friend from Jersey. Very sorry that happened, but it sounds like she had not made the full commitment in her heart and mind that she was "in it for the long haul"...I'm sorry your woman had her head so easily turned by stuff that is, ultimately, fleeting.

Thanks for your reply, The first 2 weekends it was more the man. When she came home from the it was so much about the incredible sex and his huge cock, plus how "wonderful he treated me". She was use to good hotels and fine dining. After those two weekend she was craving sex with him, thats all she talked about. The vacation to Martinique was just over the top. All she would say was she is "I have committed myself to him" "he owns me" "I love him" "I can't live without him" but not explain it to me.

A reminder I only can provide oral sex, I am unable to have intercourse

I think, in the long run, that you are better off.

He may have "treated her wonderfully", but you never indicated that you didn't, so I'm going to assume that you are a good guy and that you treated her wonderfully as well. As Mariposa said, the details that you have provided make it look like you're wife wasn't fully committed. Sure, this guy has swept her off her feet, provided material comfort and from what you say great sex, but what happens when that dries up? What if he loses his money and her can't provide those things for her anymore? What if he gets in a car accident and he is paralyzed from the waist down or he develops a physical condition that inhibits his libido and he can't have sex anymore. Does this mean that she will be waiting for the next guy to come along and will leave him like yesterday's newspaper? Your wife (or soon to be ex-wife) is superficial, and if she hadn't left you now, she would have at some point. While it sounds like you took your wedding vows seriously, it appears as though she took them more as suggestions than vows.

Again, I'm sorry for what happened to you and I'm sorry if my responses come off as calloused and cynical.

There is an old saying "once the camel has his nose in the tent....pretty soon the whole camel is in the tent". My wife and I were happily married for 5 years. She did have 2 white friends that she spent 2-3 nights with. I could only provide oral sex to her. No cuckolding, I slept with her when her friends were not there. She didn't have much feelings for them, just sex. Bottom line we had a good marriage.

That all changed when she met Jay, she wanted to try a big black cock. We both agreed it was just sex for 2-3 times a week, thats all like before. They met online and there was instant passion. The first weekend he fly into town, he had her picked up in a limo. They spent the weekend at a 5 star hotel. When she got back sunday evening, she talked about him, his big cock and the greatest sex of her life, and how wonderful he was to her nonstop and then said she was going to stay with him the next weekend in DC. She said she had to go, so I said ok, but had a bad feeling. From that night on she wanted to sleep alone, we never did that before. She came back from that weekend and again the greatest sex, luxury dining, clothes etc. Its like she was in a trance. Then she tells me she agreed to go to Martinique with him for New Years, again she said it was something she had to do. I really had a bad feeling about this, but I was being supportive. Again they stayed at a 5 star hotel suite, the best of everything. When she came back ...my wife was gone. Jay owned her mind, body and soul. The wedding ring I had given her was gone replace with a 3ct diamond ring and a diamond band. She said she now belongs to Jay totally. Two days later she left for DC, I have seen them 3 times since Dec 28th. Jay found what he wanted and just took it. They want me to be a cuck, but they weren't here enough to make it work. I was heartbroken, it happen so quick................

Guys ..........be careful when you let you wives take a BBC lover we can't compete with Black men. Aside from having much larger cocks they are much better lovers. I think a BBC can add alot to a marriage, I was glad to try. She is much happier from it, and Im glad for her. Cucks have to find their place, we are not in control.
I'm sorry that your experience turned out to have a sad ending. However, from what you're describing, $$$ had a big role as well. Picked her up in a limo, 5-star hotels, trips to DC and Martinique.

I think, in the long run, that you are better off.

He may have "treated her wonderfully", but you never indicated that you didn't, so I'm going to assume that you are a good guy and that you treated her wonderfully as well. As Mariposa said, the details that you have provided make it look like you're wife wasn't fully committed. Sure, this guy has swept her off her feet, provided material comfort and from what you say great sex, but what happens when that dries up? What if he loses his money and her can't provide those things for her anymore? What if he gets in a car accident and he is paralyzed from the waist down or he develops a physical condition that inhibits his libido and he can't have sex anymore. Does this mean that she will be waiting for the next guy to come along and will leave him like yesterday's newspaper? Your wife (or soon to be ex-wife) is superficial, and if she hadn't left you now, she would have at some point. While it sounds like you took your wedding vows seriously, it appears as though she took them more as suggestions than vows.

Again, I'm sorry for what happened to you and I'm sorry if my responses come off as calloused and cynical.

No offense taken at all. Its take me a while to post what happened. It was just suppose to be just sex a few times a week like the other friends. Thats what we agreed on. The first time they came here he came to the kitchen naked, it IS a HUGE cock. He should have a holster for it. I believe she loved me, but she loved Jay more I guess.

Its time for me to move on with my life.

I have had my infatuations but they go away, and my hubby has had his concerns but what has worked is we have been honest with one another. I have done overnight trips to some fancy places too and for me its all part of being a hotwife. I'll be the first to admit I love attention and guys wanting to do everything from show me off at a fancy place to just get me on the bed.

Whatever my plans, I always let my hubs know.

One thing I have told my hubs is while I see it all as fun and sex, he has to realize the other guy does too. Honestly part of it for many guys is having the white girl (me) on his arm and letting people wonder. Most guys understand my situation (hotwife) and they prefer that, they get just the fun me. An older friend from years ago said its like grandkids, he gets to spoil me and we played and then i went home. He didn't deal with the naggy me LOL.

Guys love this kind of stuff :) :
rYuhuss.jpg

And my hubby loves getting texts from me like this

Now I have had "relationships" with guys that have tried to pull me away and I have to admit I have been swayed, but I have gotten much better at seeing that type of guy early and steering clear. Its a big reason I don't give out my phone to anyone. This site and twitter and yahoo IM have been helpful in getting to know some guys first.

One other thing is my hubs benefits from this too- he has always loved my hypersexuality and feels that this arrangement keeps my engine purring. He couldn't do it alone and I got frustrated. So in that way it has increased his desire for me and increased our chemistry. I think for some cucks (my hubs is like this) when I get home or when he gets home after I have been with another guy he loves to show me that he is the best in bed :devil: . He now has a challenge to regain.

Like alot of people have said COMMUNICATION is key! And remember your wife is now a hotwife let her live it up!

Good luck!

Hi Stacy,
Yes she is a very hotwife now. I did not hold her back, every time I took her to the airport I said have a good time and told her i loved her. I encouraged her the first few weeks, after that..... she was his. Stacy I'm glad she is in a better place now what Jay can provide her I can't come close. She is very very happy and has a life style most of us can only dream about.

My wife is with her black lover right now but she she was meant to be coming home to our bed long ago .
I sat patiently waiting for her as usual and then i recieved a txt saying " Hi baby , dont wait up staying with James tonight c u in the morning x "
I txt her back asking her to come home but she hasn't replied .
This is the forth time this week Karen has been with her black lover but the first time shes decided to stay with him all night.. Im so jealous right now because he still has my wife when i should be fucking her in our bed right now.
Karen talks about him constantly and now i wonder if im loosing my wife to her black lover .
Any ideas ?
Despite replies from people who don't know you or her that would "advise" you, such as Mac's, She did not answer your text when you asked her to come home. A good wife would have called you at that point realizing that you were concerned or upset. To answer your question, based on what you wrote, I would say it is very possible that you are losing her. She may have no intention of leaving you, but you did mention that this is the fourth time this week. It's pretty obvious that she is becoming more of a "room mate" than a wife. You have to communicate with her. If she refuses to answer you in txt, that is not good communication. No relationship can survive with out two things. Trust and communication. I think you need to have a talk.

Hello everyone , im Karen the naughty stop out wife that my husband created this thread about.
I think i need to tell the truth about this issue and let you all know that i never meant to upset my husband at all.
My husband means more to me than anyone alive and i dont believe there is man who can curl my toes more than he does,
I was just enjoying being black fucked so much last night and i knew it would make my hubby so hungry to have me when i got back home to him.
My black lover James is fantastic but my white husband Jamie is a completely better lover.
Both men have nice big cocks and both can really fuck and i love having my black lovers body on mine just as i do my husbands lovely fit body , but mostly its the intensity and seeing how much my gorgeous husband wants me when i return to our bed that gets me wetter than anything , thats why i like to tease him.
It always leads to the most hearf felt fuck sessions ever.
Thanks Karen..
I think ignoring his txt to come home, obviously upset him. The explanation about how you love bodies really is irrelevant. If he digs being ignored in that situation, it would have been fine. He didn't like it. That's is the issue.

I think ignoring his txt to come home, obviously upset him. The explanation about how you love bodies really is irrelevant. If he digs being ignored in that situation, it would have been fine. He didn't like it. That's is the issue.
Hello everyone , Karen here again.
I explained why i like to tease Jamie and it always does make things hotter for us both .
You should understand how that works with being on a site such as this.
You say my explaination about how i love bodies is irrelevant ! " it wasn't an explianation for anything ", just saying how i feel about my beautiful husband and my black lovers wonderful bodies.
I believe its a basic ******* instict for two males to compete where they each want the female and my exploitation of that ******* instinct is what makes the sex so good .
I cant say sorry for loving sex with both my men and trying to get the very best sex from each of them , id be lying if i did.
Karen.

Despite replies from people who don't know you or her that would "advise" you, such as Mac's ....

:) Back making your sly remarks again, are you, flsubboy? Well, 2 things are pretty obvious now: #1 you didn't put me on ignore like you said you would, (3 different times I might add), and #2 I'm still "inside your head" ... your ego just wouldn't let you resist, would it? I feel really sorry for you. You've got really deep, personal issues to resolve. Hope you'll seek some help. ;)

Hello everyone , Karen here again.
I explained why i like to tease Jamie and it always does make things hotter for us both .
You should understand how that works with being on a site such as this.
You say my explaination about how i love bodies is irrelevant ! " it wasn't an explianation for anything ", just saying how i feel about my beautiful husband and my black lovers wonderful bodies.
I believe its a basic ******* instict for two males to compete where they each want the female and my exploitation of that ******* instinct is what makes the sex so good .
I cant say sorry for loving sex with both my men and trying to get the very best sex from each of them , id be lying if i did.
Karen.

Hi Karen. I'm sure by now you're getting tired of being our antagonist in this thread but I'd like to gently point out something. Exploiting men's nature to compete for a woman's affection is a very thin line and a bad game to play. It can and usually does turn serious and potentially violent. The key word in your statement is "*******" instinct. There are some mischievous little games you should not play. It's your responsibility to have a keen eye on his emotions and he on yours. You are his loving wife first and a hot wife second. I'm really glad you both had a taland set hard rules. Now playing will be good for you both. I wish you both the best.

Well , if you think of me as an antagonist i take it that you must think my husband is the protagonist i oppose, youde be very wrong. My husband is my owner and i am his , that is a fact we both agree on and every little game i play is for the enhancement of sex for all of us. I do however take note of your advise and thank you for it. I also wish you the best.
Karen.

I think you misunderstand the antagonist/protagonist relationship. In every story (or in this case thread) there is one of each and since your actions antagonized him, you're the antagonist. It wasn't meant to be a jab at you. I'm glad you see the point though. You both love each other or you wouldn't be on here. It's a journey and I'm sure you'll both make the most of it. Have fun.

Catnip

Well , if you think of me as an antagonist i take it that you must think my husband is the protagonist i oppose, youde be very wrong. My husband is my owner and i am his , that is a fact we both agree on and every little game i play is for the enhancement of sex for all of us. I do however take note of your advise and thank you for it. I also wish you the best.
Karen.
I think I just do not like the fact that he was upset about your not calling him back. I think you are conveniently not addressing that. Not that you have to, it's your life. I and others have commented on this though. You chose to talk about bodies and competition. I still wonder why you did not call your "owner" as you put it, back when he was clearly asking you to come home.

:) Back making your sly remarks again, are you, flsubboy? Well, 2 things are pretty obvious now: #1 you didn't put me on ignore like you said you would, (3 different times I might add), and #2 I'm still "inside your head" ... your ego just wouldn't let you resist, would it? I feel really sorry for you. You've got really deep, personal issues to resolve. Hope you'll seek some help. ;)
Now you're a psychiatrist? LOL You are too much.

Back