IS MY WIFE FALLING FOR HIM ?

I wonder just how "set for life" she really is. As you say they've been together seven months and that her wedding ring was replaced when they returned from that last trip, I am assuming that as yet, the two of you haven't legally divorced, which means they aren't legally married.

Even if you give her a divorce, there's no guarantee he will marry her and take a chance on her being entitled to his estate. So she may just find herself flat on her ass someplace down the road, if he gets tired of her or simply wants to make another conquest, since he already won her. His thrill might be taking white wive's away from white husbands, once he wins one, it's time to dump her and go after another.

It will be interesting to see what happens if and when you get divorced. I wouldn't be too surprised if someday to to long afterward, she shows up on your doorstep.

Will, I can't dispute what you say at all. I am going ahead with a divorce. According to my wife he has set up finances that she is set for life. He has paid off all her bills. She has a credit card to get cash or buy what she wants. Of course this can all end in a instant. She has a MBA, I'm sure she was careful to be sure that what ever "finances" were set up for her are real. So if he does dump her, she does come out in pretty good shape, from what I understand.

Wow.. never thought I'd say it, but some dudes really do need a Lorena Bobbitt. That bull needs his horn removed. You just don't do that to another man. I hope you find a woman that loves you and appreciates you more than dick and orgasms.

Catnip, She was on an interracial dating looking for a sex partner. We both agreed on that, sex maybe 2-3 times a week. So its as much our fault for this turning out the way it did. I don't fault her or him. I allowed it, the previous b/f's it worked well.
You play with fire you can get burned. She is much better off and I'm happy for her.

I would like to hear from women on this.

I got to admit, reading about how your wife fell for him and could not go without him is a big turn on.
This almost happened to my wife and I at one point. Her lover even asked me that if she so chose, I was to move out of the house and he would move in, keeping it civil... It didnt happen but it was a huge turn on :) I cant explain it

Will, I can't dispute what you say at all. I am going ahead with a divorce. According to my wife he has set up finances that she is set for life. He has paid off all her bills. She has a credit card to get cash or buy what she wants. Of course this can all end in a instant. She has a MBA, I'm sure she was careful to be sure that what ever "finances" were set up for her are real. So if he does dump her, she does come out in pretty good shape, from what I understand.

That they are there and real doesn't mean that they are permanent, but time will tell.
Best of luck to you for the future. :)

Hi Steve6557, do you ever find it a turn on that she's fallen for him so much and that she may be having sex morning noon and night with him for the rest of her life? Must rack your brain :) I sure would be

I kind of dumb and somewhat humiliated by now for me. As far as she is concerned I'm really happy for her. He is providing great sex which I can't.

I think ignoring his txt to come home, obviously upset him. The explanation about how you love bodies really is irrelevant. If he digs being ignored in that situation, it would have been fine. He didn't like it. That's is the issue.
If a person is having really intense sex they aren't going to be aware of much other than how good they are feeling. If the person's involved are in what is at is perceived as a safe environment they are going to be focused on the fucking. At the height of my lust during a sexual encounter nothing short of the ceiling come off the bedroom is going to distract me.
You apparently have agreed for her to have extra marital sexual relations. That said you need to give her some latitude. You SHOULD know where she just for safeties sake. But what happens while she is there should have some wiggle room.

All of the women I have fucked over the last several years have been LTR. I know these women. But I never know how long an encounter will last. We fuck until we are done, nobody is watching the clock

If a person is having really intense sex they aren't going to be aware of much other than how good they are feeling. If the person's involved are in what is at is perceived as a safe environment they are going to be focused on the fucking. At the height of my lust during a sexual encounter nothing short of the ceiling come off the bedroom is going to distract me.
You apparently have agreed for her to have extra marital sexual relations. That said you need to give her some latitude. You SHOULD know where she just for safeties sake. But what happens while she is there should have some wiggle room.

All of the women I have fucked over the last several years have been LTR. I know these women. But I never know how long an encounter will last. We fuck until we are done, nobody is watching the clock
Well actually there are two people watching the clock , my husband firstly and then theres me , knowing exactly what im doing and what i'll get when i return home to my lovely husband.
But i wont be stopping out again because im more interested in keeping my hubby happy than anyone else.
Karen

I've gone through the stages of Love and infatuation with lovers, even moving in, and it never worked out as they get jealous and stop sharing me or they have been complete uncaring insensitive cads. I don't think my cuckold every worried, he lived through his first wife leaving him. Anyway worrying doesn't help and provably makes the situation much worse between you two.

While I love sex with Bulls, of either color as its an attitude and equipment that counts. The high T men I'm attracted to sexually I eventually figured out are not the men I would want to live with.

I love my submissive cuckold taking care of everything at home for me and as a business partner. It's not his fault he can't give me vaginal orgasms or physically take me the way I need to cum. With that being said it doesn't mean I should settle for less than I need sexually, and my cuckold needs humiliation so it works perfectly this way.

Thanks ... this is the perfect statement of what the cuck brings to the relationship/sexual equation. I get insecure sometimes but you have described this exactly right.

OK, I'm going to take this as very possible ONLY because I went through a extremely similar circumstance and did and permitted a lot of stupid things as well. The time frame you are talking about is similar as well, actually mine lasted longer because there was no separation, so I can see how you could have stayed in the relationship hoping to salvage your marriage even though it was falling apart around you.

However, you must understand that to anyone reading your posts and trying to fit together the bits of information here and there, it doesn't add up to a cohesive accounting and that is what causes it to appear the way I described. There is no continuous time line, you jump from what happened here to what occurred there and then back, so it doesn't appear to have evolved over the time frame you are now describing.

Then again, I'm sure I do the same thing depending on what is being discussed.

I do not want to change the theme of this thread and what we have been discussing is taking it off topic, so if you wish to continue this line of thought, I suggest moving it back to your thread: "Is She Falling for Him?"

I would be interested in reading about what your intentions and hopes are for the future now that you have decided to get divorced and start over, if you care to share.

Will,
I appreciate your comments as well as everyones. I am still a newbie here, I believe I signed on early in June. So alot had happen even before I was here. All the very bad stuff happened before I joined and my "coming out" happened about when I joined, thats the reason I like the site. From what you said, I can understand how people could get confused. I' sorry for that.

I would be happy to share as my new life happens. Right now I'm concentrating on the divorce. I am still sorting out where I go from here, but I do realize because of my sexual limitations (I can only provide oral sex) the thought of wooing a woman and falling in love only to lose her again is very painful to think about. Serving THE right Black Master and a woman is one possiblity, we will see where I go next. I will keep you posted.

I would be happy to share as my new life happens. Right now I'm concentrating on the divorce.

That is understandable and I wish you as simple and painless (relatively speaking) legal proceeding as possible so you can move on quickly.

I am still sorting out where I go from here, but I do realize because of my sexual limitations (I can only provide oral sex) the thought of wooing a woman and falling in love only to lose her again is very painful to think about.

Sorry, I did forget that you said you had been castrated and were sexually limited. If you don't mind sharing, what was the circumstance regarding your castration? Accident, illness, act of submission, desire/body modification fulfillment or ???? No need to be very explicit, unless you are comfortable with it and think it of possible value to others.

I do understand your trepidation at the thought of starting over and hoping to find a new love, especially with limitations, but there is hope. I didn't meet my Wife until I was almost 50.
Your limitations may not be all that unattractive to some ladies depending on what else you bring to the table.

Serving THE right Black Master and a woman is one possiblity, we will see where I go next. I will keep you posted.

Actually, the "Master" isn't so much the issue as much as finding the right woman is. Part of the problem in your last relationship is that the woman you married hadn't had enough experience before you to know if being with another man, as what happened, would have such an affect on your relationship.

Hopefully, your next love will be someone whose been there, knows what that sort of sexual excitement is and places more importance on having a strong marriage over "recreation".

However, being cuckolded and having to deal with what that may entail, could be a very real concern for you and you will need to know and be clear with the next lady as to what your limits are BEFORE going there.

Best of luck and let us know how things are going.
Feel free to message if you feel need to chat.

will

That is understandable and I wish you as simple and painless (relatively speaking) legal proceeding as possible so you can move on quickly.

Sorry, I did forget that you said you had been castrated and were sexually limited. If you don't mind sharing, what was the circumstance regarding your castration? Accident, illness, act of submission, desire/body modification fulfillment or ???? No need to be very explicit, unless you are comfortable with it and think it of possible value to others.

I do understand your trepidation at the thought of starting over and hoping to find a new love, especially with limitations, but there is hope. I didn't meet my Wife until I was almost 50.
Your limitations may not be all that unattractive to some ladies depending on what else you bring to the table.

Actually, the "Master" isn't so much the issue as much as finding the right woman is. Part of the problem in your last relationship is that the woman you married hadn't had enough experience before you to know if being with another man, as what happened, would have such an affect on your relationship.

Hopefully, your next love will be someone whose been there, knows what that sort of sexual excitement is and places more importance on having a strong marriage over "recreation".

However, being cuckolded and having to deal with what that may entail, could be a very real concern for you and you will need to know and be clear with the next lady as to what your limits are BEFORE going there.

Best of luck and let us know how things are going.
Feel free to message if you feel need to chat.

will

Will I do appreciate the advice. Thanks

your feelings are common. some men just realize that this life is only a fantasy that should remain a fantasy. others realize the actual feeling of their wives being pleasured better than by someone who can fill them better than they can. and as strange as it feels it turns them on. so the question seem to be which are you? did you think of what you would do should she get pregnant? when you release your wife to us/a bull, you unlimately release your wife for my enjoyment. unless you are an active part in this journey, you can be pretty sure that you will very rarely get the total scoope on what some one like me does with your wife behind closed doors.

your feelings are common. some men just realize that this life is only a fantasy that should remain a fantasy. others realize the actual feeling of their wives being pleasured better than by someone who can fill them better than they can. and as strange as it feels it turns them on. so the question seem to be which are you? did you think of what you would do should she get pregnant? when you release your wife to us/a bull, you unlimately release your wife for my enjoyment. unless you are an active part in this journey, you can be pretty sure that you will very rarely get the total scoope on what some one like me does with your wife behind closed doors.

She is 49 and on b/c so pregnancy is not a good option for her health wise. All we were looking for was JUST sex, it had worked well with her white b/f's. I'm sure the Bull had great enjoyment from her. I don't care what they did in bed as long as she was happy, and she was VERY happy. The Black bull changed everything. Its been great for her. In seven months they have been to Martinique twice, NYC, Paris, San Francisco and up coming London. Great sex and wealth, I know she is happy in VA. I'm in TN broken hearted. We are getiing a divorce. I need to move on.

Back