Is my wife a slut, or at least becoming one?

Is my wife a slut?

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

rsl1

Couple
Hi all, I just wanted to hear your opinions on this as my wife has changed recently and is into the idea of cuckolding more than I ever thought possible.

We have tried cuckolding a couple of times over the years on and off but usually with me being the instigator & her agreeing to have some fun. It is worth noting that she was on birth control then and we think it had messed with her hormones/libido a bit.

Since she has come off the birth control, she has become much filthier. She is enjoying fabswingers and is on kik everyday chatting to horny guys she met on fab, there are probably between 5 and 10 men she is chatting to on and off. She is talking of wanting to meet at least 3 of them plus the semi regular guy she likes that we have met on and off in the previous years so that is 4 in total!! All of this is now her idea and she is the one in the driving seat.
I often play with her pussy while she is online chatting to the guys and she is soaking wet and she has admitted that she likes the attention/compliments from the other guys.
She is also more open about telling me about guys flirting with her or checking her out while she's out without me - just at the shops or something.

On a side note, all of the guys she is chatting to have much bigger cocks than my average sized one - that can't be a coincidence either can it.

All of this was my idea so I can't really complain now that she has fully got on board...I've created a monster lol

Please let me know your honest thoughts as I am genuinely intrigued to see what everyone thinks.

I added a couple of pics of her so you can get an idea what she looks like ass smaller2.jpg

Lingerie.jpg

How old is she? Guys generally start out super horny in there teens and mellow out over time. Women tend to be the opposite starting out more reserved then suddenly having an increased sexual appetite in their 30s. Of course that's not a hard and fast rules but does play out that way more often then not.

....She looks nice, actually. ... looks like a lot of fun.
She's being up front with all this ... that's cool. And if she's not treating you any differently, that's cool as well. What's not so cool, IMO, is her being off birth control. Hopefully, the two of you have thought that one all the way through as its no longer only impacting the two of you. Will you keep it? Will you put it up for adoption? Will you abort it? This is a "new life" ... pregnancy may be a good fantasy, but, a bit irresponsible in reality unless you've thought it all the way through. Care to share your ideas on post-pregnancy?

....She looks nice, actually. ... looks like a lot of fun.
....She's being up front with all this ... that's cool. And if she's not treating you any differently, that's cool as well. What's not so cool, IMO, is her being off birth control. Hopefully, the two of you have thought that one all the way through as its no longer only impacting the two of you. Will you keep it? Will you put it up for adoption? Will you abort it? This is a "new life" ... pregnancy may be a good fantasy, but, a bit irresponsible in reality unless you've thought it all the way through. Care to share your ideas on post-pregnancy?

Jeez man, nobody is talking about getting pregnant!!

I mentioned that she was off birth control meaning the pill as it can mess with your hormones etc. We will still be using condoms - safe sex is a must. Deffo not trying to get pregnant at all...

We will still be using condoms - safe sex is a must.
Good to know. Just keep in mind that when she's on the pill, she's controlling the pregnancy. When he's wearing the condom, the two of you are hoping the condom doesn't break, but he probably does. Maybe the morning after pill would make a good plan B if condoms break. :)

Back