Votes: 22 10.3%
  • He is in the middle ground

Votes: 72 33.6%

• Total voters

Whootypawg

Couple
From
AZ, US
So. My bf loves seeing me getting fucked by BBC while I suck him off. He also likes to dp me along with a bigger BBC. He also enjoys it when the BBC makes his cock seem small. He is 8", so it's hard to find one that makes him looks very small... but he enjoys the feeling of being too inadequate to split me open wide. He does not have any desire to clean up cum or suck or fuck bbc.

I have always thought of a cuck as somebody who watches his partner get fucked and not particate at all or sucks/fucks the BBC.

Also he isn't white, he's Latino.

Could he be considered a cuck?

PS. pic for you all, hope you like it

Attachments

• image000001.jpg
    image000001.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 984
Last edited:
So. My bf loves seeing me getting fucked by BBC while I suck him off. He also like to dp me along with a bigger BBC. He also enjoys it when the BBC makes his cock seem small. He is 8", so it's hard to find one that makes him looks very small... but he enjoys the feeling to being inadequate to split me open wide. He does not have any desire to clean up cum or suck or fuck bbc.

I have always thought of a cuck as somebody who watches his partner get fucked and not particate at all or suck/fuck the bbc.

Gorgeous 😍

So. My bf loves seeing me getting fucked by BBC while I suck him off. He also likes to dp me along with a bigger BBC. He also enjoys it when the BBC makes his cock seem small. He is 8", so it's hard to find one that makes him looks very small... but he enjoys the feeling of being too inadequate to split me open wide. He does not have any desire to clean up cum or suck or fuck bbc.

I have always thought of a cuck as somebody who watches his partner get fucked and not particate at all or sucks/fucks the BBC.

First things first, cuck is not tied to any race, so we can take that off the table. Taking the definition of what or who a cuck is, YES, he is. Why? Because the definition is one who enjoys seeing and knowing his woman fucked by another man. Now, which is he, that is the question, the alpha or masochistic type?

Thanks for the input guys.

The reason I bought up race is because its usually white guys who are cucks. He also makes me bring race into the dirty talk. E.g. he makes me talk about how much I am a snowbunny / mudshark / race traitor and love brown and black dicks. Which is fine to me, because I do.

He isn't sexually submissive or into me hurting him. He only lets me fuck guys if he is there and gets to fuck me too.

He mostly get turned on by me fucking big dicks and black guys usually are packing hard.

It's a weird gray area.

I voted yes. Cuckolding as once explained to me is about sexual loyalty to one woman while she has the autonomy to have sex with whomever she pleases. You, the woman in effect own his sexuality. He does not own yours. You can choose to allow with sexual releases with others, but that would be your decision not his.

Thank you for your input. But he does have some say in who I fuck, very little but some.

I mean his major requirement is that the guy has to have a way bigger dick.

Looks like the votes for "yes" are winning. Interesting.

I would say yes in some form... The way ive understood it... What makes a cuck a cuck is the teasing and humiliation side or that they like feeling like they are not enough.... Without the humiliation side of it is say more a form of hotwife without the cuckold side

Last edited:

He’s a stag 😉

Thank you for your input. But he does have some say in who I fuck, very little but some.

I mean his major requirement is that the guy has to have a way bigger dick.

Looks like the votes for "yes" are winning. Interesting.
Yeah, he is kind of in the middle of the alpha and the masochistic type, but then again that depends on how much control or say he has. I know you say very little, but what does little constitute? For the alpha type, they dictate who you sleep with and do participate, which you say he does, as well he is not into the humiliation stuff which would have made him the masochistic type. Hey titles and definitions aside, at a high level, yes he is a cuck. The type, at this point, is moot.

Yeah, he is kind of in the middle of the alpha and the masochistic type, but then again that depends on how much control or say he has. I know you say very little, but what does little constitute? For the alpha type, they dictate who you sleep with and do participate, which you say he does, as well he is not into the humiliation stuff which would have made him the masochistic type. Hey titles and definitions aside, at a high level, yes he is a cuck. The type, at this point, is moot.
Well, if he says he has a strong "hell no" vibe about a dude, we wont bring them to bed. We usually have drinks with potential playmates and that time is about me seeing if I like them and if he thinks they are going to follow the rules we have.

If the guy isn't packing a thick 9 inches, then usually we don't bother. That's his main rule and I go along because I love monster cocks.

Btw, whats a stag?

Well, if he says he has a strong "hell no" vibe about a dude, we wont bring them to bed. We usually have drinks with potential playmates and that time is about me seeing if I like them and if he thinks they are going to follow the rules we have.

If the guy isn't packing a thick 9 inches, then usually we don't bother. That's his main rule and I go along because I love monster cocks.

Btw, whats a stag?
Figured I would save explaining.
You say if he is not packing a third leg you send him on his way, funny.

Back