Is kissing the ultimate act of wife submission?

Is kissing the ultimate act of wife submission?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
To answer the OP`s question: ImO kissing can never be submissive, because, just like hugging, it`s mutual. Two partners are doing it on an equal level which ImO is contradicting a sub/Dom act. jm2ct`s

Every black man I've been with has included passionate kissing and I've never thought of it as being submissive to him. If I didn't want to kiss him, I'd never want to have sex with him. Kissing makes the experience much more passionate and for me, it doesn't have anything to do with me being submissive to him.

I have encountered some hubbies who do not want me to kiss their wives. I have always prided myself on my kissing skills, and so I can understand the fear or concern over it. When a wife kisses me, she is instantly wet and aroused.

I don't want to get sidetracked on this discussion, but kissing alone isn't what makes the scenario an act of submission. It's started with a kiss, but my deep voice, making commands in her ear in a whisper, as I tell her what I am going to do to her body, usually follows.

But before any of the physical, I have established real communication lines with the wife and hubby. We know where we all stand. The hubby knows his role and that how to be loving and supportive to his wife. Without this element, all the kissing in the world isn't going to be sustaining. Its a hot night- but it's not full cuckolding.

And to me, the ultimate act of submission of a wife to a Bull is giving herself completely over and saying "I'm yours!"

As a Bull, I feel responsible to ensure that my "hotwife" gets the pleasure she deserves and she can go to her hubby for the love and relationship aspects. She gets the best of both worlds in my opinion.

Every black man I've been with has included passionate kissing and I've never thought of it as being submissive to him. If I didn't want to kiss him, I'd never want to have sex with him. Kissing makes the experience much more passionate and for me, it doesn't have anything to do with me being submissive to him.
Totally agree sister Janice.

In my opinion, ultimate submission is what the Wife won’t do with the husband, but does with Her Lovers. Or does more with Her Lovers. For us it is anal sex for Her. She will only do that with Her Black Male Lovers and no one else.

I find that pretty weird.

So you won't let a guy put his tongue in you mouth (unless you're being "submissive" to him) but his cock/any cock is fine?!?
Tongue in mouth/kissing is bad but putting anything else in it is fine?

You need to forget all this submissive garbage, unless it's your specific kink, and just enjoy sharing partners/ swinging/ different lovers etc or however your relationship has evolved. Just enjoy each other. Just spread some more love.

We have yet to dive in, just talk about it still. One of our rules would be no kissing. For us, that is something intimate between us and the sex would be that, sex; like a live sex toy. At least that's where we are now. If and when we start, who knows where it will go.

That said, I find the active acts by the wife in the videos and pictures we watch and see to be the hottest scenes. Watching the wife lift her ass to allow the bull to remove her underwear, the wife dropping down and taking his cock n her mouth, the wife grabbing the cock and guiding it into her pussy, when a wife climbs on top and reaches down, grabs the cock and guides the it in, the wife riding the cock on top. These acts are not passive and that makes them hotter to me. At that point she is engaged in it and actively pursuing her passion andView attachment 1318764 View attachment 1318764 that makes it great.

Attachments

• 0.12.1.JPG
    0.12.1.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 0.0.nc01f473e.jpg
    0.0.nc01f473e.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 0.0.ne64aaf55.jpg
    0.0.ne64aaf55.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 7.5.JPG
    7.5.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 95
I have encountered some hubbies who do not want me to kiss their wives. I have always prided myself on my kissing skills, and so I can understand the fear or concern over it. When a wife kisses me, she is instantly wet and aroused.

I don't want to get sidetracked on this discussion, but kissing alone isn't what makes the scenario an act of submission. It's started with a kiss, but my deep voice, making commands in her ear in a whisper, as I tell her what I am going to do to her body, usually follows.

But before any of the physical, I have established real communication lines with the wife and hubby. We know where we all stand. The hubby knows his role and that how to be loving and supportive to his wife. Without this element, all the kissing in the world isn't going to be sustaining. Its a hot night- but it's not full cuckolding.

And to me, the ultimate act of submission of a wife to a Bull is giving herself completely over and saying "I'm yours!"

As a Bull, I feel responsible to ensure that my "hotwife" gets the pleasure she deserves and she can go to her hubby for the love and relationship aspects. She gets the best of both worlds in my opinion.

Nicely said!!

Depending on what member of the couple you are talking about. If you are referring at husbands, I think the ultimate proof of submission is when they kneel before their wives black lovers and suck their dicks.

I think there is some irony in the "kissing ultimate act of wife submission". I don't disagree with the statement. But when you think about it, a woman may kiss a LOT of men in her life. She might kiss on the first date, just to be sort of polite. A women, in her dating life, she might kiss a LOT of men that she would not consider fucking. But, when we get to the hotwife world, it IS considered to be more intimate than just fucking. So, I think it is an interesting inversion of the attitude that takes place.

Good topic for discussion. This will vary person to person of course, but my 2 cents....

Kissing was at one point in my agreement with my husband "off limits" as we entered swinging. We saw play as just fucking and it had no place in it and subconsciously brought up some jealousy. We used to list it in our 'hard limits' as a no no and a turn off even. It became a rule we stuck to as we both thought the other continued to be resolute and insistent on the no kissing. I suppose we both matured a bit and became more secure, but we weren't discussing it openly yet. Then came the time I met a man who just went for it in bed, we had neglecting to inform him of the ground rule, so he didn't know. I quickly responded by kissing back as hard as I knew how. He had these huge lips that engulfed my mouth and suck violently at my younger. I just let it happen and didn't even consider my husband then. In that moment it felt like the ultimate surrender for sure!

These days, the same ultimate surrender might be a new frontier or kink. But I always love kissing and would never give it up. Still feels like a surrender if not the ultimate.

Back