Is it wrong to set it up for the wife?

I know if Lisa is in an environment where she’s in some way intimatevwith a Black man. Either dancing or close talking, there is an excellent chance she breaks the ice right there. Even in a club. Is it wrong for me to try and coordinate that meeting with a Bull without her knowing?

Without her knowing? That's a tricky situation. I would personally prefer my husband to set it up. I love his involvement and feel it lets the other guy know this is an event we all know is happening and will enjoy.

I know if Lisa is in an environment where she’s in some way intimatevwith a Black man. Either dancing or close talking, there is an excellent chance she breaks the ice right there. Even in a club. Is it wrong for me to try and coordinate that meeting with a Bull without her knowing?

My wife is exactly the same. When we discuss a bull she gets into it but she doesn’t want to feel sleezy looking for a hookup online. She loves it and gets wet though when a attractive guy hits on her though when we are out so I feel like if someone approached her and made her feel comfortable her panties would drop for him before the night is over. She thinks setting up a fuck date is just disgusting though...

My advice would be to tell her what you are doing/planning. Approaching events as a team and couple ensures both her cooperation and her trust in you. If you resort to chicanery and deception to get her to "go black," then don't be surprised when she resorts to the same and leaves you behind as requested by her paramour.

Back