Setting up my wife for a meet! Hampton Roads VA

I'm not expecting this to work but I think a solid effort should be given anyway. So there's no confusion I am on here as a married man without my wife knowing. I'm interested in setting up my wife to meet a black man to meet and have a chance to speak to while we're out doing whatever. If you're interested, I'd like to get to know you a little first. My biggest requirements is that you are a decent human being. Respect is a must as I will be respectful as well. Also you should be ddf in case things get physical. If you don't know what that means please ask. This could take some time so please don't be pushy. I just want to see what my options are on this site. Please PM me so we can keep the conversation going if you're interested.

I'm not expecting this to work but I think a solid effort should be given anyway. So there's no confusion I am on here as a married man without my wife knowing. I'm interested in setting up my wife to meet a black man to meet and have a chance to speak to while we're out doing whatever. If you're interested, I'd like to get to know you a little first. My biggest requirements is that you are a decent human being. Respect is a must as I will be respectful as well. Also you should be ddf in case things get physical. If you don't know what that means please ask. This could take some time so please don't be pushy. I just want to see what my options are on this site. Please PM me so we can keep the conversation going if you're interested.
Sounds like we are in the same boat...its all I think about!!!

I want my wife to crave black cock....handsome, and respectful of course but one who could cock train her so she will crave more of it!!!!
That's spot on what I want. My end game would be to have a freaky wife they enjoys BBC so much. One that wants to go out and meets several hung black men and flirts with them. I'd love to see her in a BBC gang bang one day. But I really feel like it's just a dream. For whatever reason her libido is low and she never thinks about sex. At this point I think my sex life is about dead. Sucks because I'm only 34.

That's spot on what I want. My end game would be to have a freaky wife they enjoys BBC so much. One that wants to go out and meets several hung black men and flirts with them. I'd love to see her in a BBC gang bang one day. But I really feel like it's just a dream. For whatever reason her libido is low and she never thinks about sex. At this point I think my sex life is about dead. Sucks because I'm only 34.
so sorry to hear that....hopefully that will change...sucks to be on the boat alone and always horny!

Hope you find someone. Love the pfp btw. Also read some of your posts about sucking BBC. I respect your dedication. It's a tough road but I hope it works out for you.

Back