Is it really ok to let bulls cum inside?

If anyone tells you there are rules to this lifestyle they are full of it. The only rules are the ones you make for yourself.
So wear condoms with everyone always or with no one ever, its up to you and your comfort level. Ask the bull to get tested monthly or never, its up to you. Same with hubby cleaning. Big thing is decide what your limits are before you get into the heat of the moment and make them known.

For me, on pill, no condoms with my regular lovers, definitely condoms if I'm with someone new, my husband does clean often but not always.
Your husband is a lucky guy to get to clean you up!

If anyone tells you there are rules to this lifestyle they are full of it. The only rules are the ones you make for yourself.
So wear condoms with everyone always or with no one ever, its up to you and your comfort level. Ask the bull to get tested monthly or never, its up to you. Same with hubby cleaning. Big thing is decide what your limits are before you get into the heat of the moment and make them known.

For me, on pill, no condoms with my regular lovers, definitely condoms if I'm with someone new, my husband does clean often but not always.

You are a welcome breath of fresh air Jane.

You are a breath of fresh air Jane. I feel the same way you do about long term black lovers having full access bareback rights with me. New playmates must use condoms until they can provide recent written test results and show a long term dating interest in me.

You are a welcome breath of fresh air Jane.

You are a breath of fresh air Jane. I feel the same way you do about long term black lovers having full access bareback rights with me. New playmates must use condoms until they can provide recent written test results and show a long term dating interest in me.
. Same rules with susan but she does prefer bareback and cum inside.

I have an IUD so I’m good and also, hubby wanted to start eating my creampie on his own because it’s a huge turn on to both of us and we always thought we were probably the only ones who loved that until we saw various videos online, so the videos didn’t influence us any, they just made us realize we weren’t alone :)

You certainly are not alone honey.
I love feeding cream pies to my cuckold husband so I much prefer to go bareback if my lovers can show me recent test results. Anne

I learned early in this lifestyle that for my wife it is ultimately about having her men cum inside her. It almost always makes her cum too. Nothing sexier than hearing her encouraging them to cum deep in her pussy. No I am not into the creampie eating but I do enjoy sloppy seconds or thirds!

Back