Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Its not just Europe throughout history, it's Africa , East Asia, the middle East, pre Colombian America, mesoamerica, British isles, Scandinavia. And you are the one focused on one specific group of people not me. And no, slavery is not happening today in the US, that's just wrong! Unless you're talking about the Epstein thing
Wow. Ok.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
It's one of those weird things , they'll say it to each other, but most will get upset when a person of an other race uses it, but then again spouses call each other names and not get upset but will get upset when an othe person calls them the same name, best to ask before calling a person by a slang or possible derogatory name. But as iy generally was and is used as a derogatory name it's best not to use it , every person has a name they'll respond to because they are known by it or a nick name, like I've always hated or at least disliked people referring to their spouse or parents as "the old man or the old lady " I find that also derogatory . just my humble opinion.

Last edited:
I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
yes it’s in the moment use it use it. we know what ya mean

event

It's one of those weird things , they'll say it to each other, but most will get upset when a person of an other race uses it, but then again spouses call each other names and not get upset but will get upset when an othe person calls them the same name, best to ask before calling a person by a slang or possible derogatory name. But as iy generally was and is used as a derogatory name it's best not to use it , every person has a name they'll respond to because they are known by it or a nick name, like I've always hated or at least disliked people referring to their spouse or parents as "the old man or the old lady " I find that also derogatory . just my humble opinion.
People outside your environment you should not use it unless people are comfortable with you using the word

I am a descendent of Louisiana slaves Texas slaves my family is in part of the country since it’s inception it really depends on how mature and the type of environment that you land In personally. don’t take any offense to it because I know of the context that is currently being used in. if individuals Is uncomfortable with the context that is being used in the relationship, it is their responsibility to then notify their partner that this is off limit, and should not use the word point blank. You are who are and define yourself as an individual. please you Do not let words or phrases categorize who you are or define who you are as a person. while. You might naught agree with my reason . please do you. you may not agree with my reasoning please do you...

Last edited:
Nobody heard Redd Foxx comedy standup talking about the origin of the word? Southern whites taught Africans how to speak southern English. In a nutshell he uses some colorful language to get his point across, but it makes sense

Somebody @ Urban Dictionary posted that it should only be said by someone who's:

1.) Black
2.) Down with the brothas.
3.) Reciting lyrics.
I agree, too funny you should make sure you tell people don’t come out to Oakland ca because you will hear it all the time. Not an excuse or justification Typically speaking I don’t use the word at all just because it’s not part of my diction but a if that’s the thing you and your partner likes and that’s what floats your boat then have at it. Im a tantric massage therapist I hear it all

I agree, too funny you should make sure you tell people don’t come out to Oakland ca because you will hear it all the time. Not an excuse or justification Typically speaking I don’t use the word at all just because it’s not part of my diction but a if that’s the thing you and your partner likes and that’s what floats your boat then have at it. Im a tantric massage therapist I hear it all

It got totally ridiculous when ESPN was pushing for the NFL to make a new rule to penalize for its use. Aside from the practical matters, like how referees would even determine who said it, so many players were brought up on it. Richard Sherman said that he hears it on every series! :ROFLMAO:

Back