Is it cheating ?

If I have sex with a black man tonight , would I be cheating ? Should I feel guilty ?
Talk to your partner he might be on board with you getting some BBC I was with my girlfriend I was super horny when she got home I loved how her pussy tasted and felt on my little white dicklet, but I don't think she could handle sex with multiple guys in a few hour period she left me for him

Last edited:
Yeah, I think the OP is a fake, if you notice in all her posts, (if it is really a "her"), they are nothing but ratings and no real text responses. Even in a private conversation with the user, I got a few words at first but then to literally every message I sent, the replies were nothing but emoticons. I would ask questions and get "like", and "love" emoticons for replies. Yeah, GTFOH with that BS.

I just love how these "fake" posts get so many replies and comments. But when real people make a thread, hardly anyone even chimes in. LOL

If I have sex with a black man tonight , would I be cheating ? Should I feel guilty ?
If you're married ask yourself this question ... "would it be cheating if your husband had sex with another woman and how would you react?"
If you care about your marriage, or have a family that depends on you, you shouldn't go behind your husband's back to do things, especially adultery.
I speak from 22 years of a happy marriage & two great *******. Communicate & keep everything above the table ...
pic_strawman2.jpg

I just love how these "fake" posts get so many replies and comments. But when real people make a thread, hardly anyone even chimes in. LOL
You never know when your response to a question is going to positively impact the life of someone else, not just the poster.

It’s one of most best sex experience you will never forget
Yep. I don't know if it is true but my ex girlfriend told me that after her first 3some mmf her mentality change her. It's better to having strong orgasms not to thinking of strong orgasms.

Oh it is NOT cheating! Nothing to feel guilty about !!!!!! He gets to ******* ! Gets to smoke ! Or Whatever release he wants !!! ...... So I can't have a 9 inch black cock every now and then??????
Same like my ex girlfriend. ******* and 2 days of 3 some. So fucking hot

Back