Is it bad that I love forsing white women who use racial slurs?

The subject line says it all... something about being called racial slurs then using a white woman how I please is such a turn on...
Rice plate is pretty hot in some circumstances but I don’t know I just I’ve always hated hearing the word come from anybody else, because y’all are gods and we are bowing to you on our knees to serve and worship y’all so the repercussions I need to pay or far far greater than allowing them to call you anything but master or Sir or them to call you anything but master or sir or God or king. But it is pretty hot if you think it’s hot your word is all that matters

The subject line says it all... something about being called racial slurs then using a white woman how I please is such a turn on...
Bad...? As long as you enjoy it. I don't think you need anyone's approval. It's certainly not something that I find arousing or would tolerate. Of course words can spark aggression. It may be satisfying to take that aggression out on that white pussy. Which ultimately is no match for you and must yield to your "strength"... I can see it as a titillating shifting power dynamic.
What word was asterisked (*) in your title?

Last edited:
When we were first into the lifestyle my wife was seeing these 2 older black guys that really brought out the slut in my wife. I noticed over time when they would double team her the one in her ass would slide up her ass much easier. These guys were not small or not hard. Infact that was one of the things my wife liked about them the hardness of their dicks and the thick cum they shot

When we were first into the lifestyle my wife was seeing these 2 older black guys that really brought out the slut in my wife. I noticed over time when they would double team her the one in her ass would slide up her ass much easier. These guys were not small or not hard. Infact that was one of the things my wife liked about them the hardness of their dicks and the thick cum they shot
Oh fuck that’s hot

The first time a bull asked me to call him a racial slur I tried to refuse. He insisted so I did… the physical effect it had on me was AMAZING. I’m not sure if it was the extra surrender on my part or him pounding me even harder but that was strongest orgasm I’ve ever had. It was out of this world.

Last edited:
We have done some light race play with one of my wife's black boyfriends. My wife dated him for about ten years. He sometimes got in a mood to role play one particular scenario. Sometimes he wanted to pretend to be a slave on our plantation and I was the Master and Kate the Mistress.

In his role, he hated the thought of having to fuck a white woman. We would have to ******* him to eat Kate's pussy and fuck her. Also in his role, he hated the idea of any kind of bi-sexual scenario, so I would ******* him to let me suck his dick and ******* him to suck my dick.

We never used the N-word in our play, but the word BOY was used a lot.

The first time a bull asked me to call him a racial slur I tried to refuse. He insisted so I did… the physical effect it had on me was AMAZING. I’m not sure if it was the extra surrender on my part or him pounding me even harder but that was strongest orgasm I’ve ever had. It was out of this world.
Always makes me go HARDER😈

Personally I think it’s unhealthy for all parties involved, especially the black men/women involved. Even if they “enjoy it” it can serve to reproduce and uphold inequality and racism.

Back