Is Chastity just the new Eunuch?

Acorn

Male
From
PA, US
I've been reading a ton on ancient human cultures and lately the Ottoman empire. It seems that as far back as 4000yrs ago Eunuchs were used as court administrators, government officials and harem minders. These men, "eunuchs' established role at the time as "bedchamber attendants" in the imperial palace, and second, to eu tou nou ekhein, "being good with respect to the mind", which Orion explains based on their "being deprived of intercourse (esterēmenou tou misgesthai), the things that the ancients used to call irrational"

Eunuchs supposedly did not generally have loyalties to the military, the aristocracy, or a family of their own (having neither offspring nor in-laws, at the very least). They were thus seen as more trustworthy and less interested in establishing a private 'dynasty.' Because their condition usually lowered their social status, they could also be easily replaced or killed without repercussion. In cultures that had both harems and eunuchs, eunuchs were sometimes used as harem servants.

So the question in my mind is, does the modern notion of chastity, caging, and cuckoldry, replace this very ancient concept of the "harem servant"?

Interesting idea and maybe there may be some truth to that on some level. From experience, both the wife and cuck get something out of the relationship. It's not like the cuck is ****** into chastity unwillingly like the Eunuch. There is a similarity of both being denied sexual pleasure. Look forward to a lively discussion on this matter.

I would say not. My husband was in chastity for years before we got him snipped and it is so much happier now that the castration is done. The eunuch is calmer, and does not pester me for sex of any kind. It just loves what it has done to him physically, too. He's chubby now, and its penis has shrunken down to a nub. it even grown some little kitties, which it loves to play with. I say chastity is one thing, being castrated is quite another.

Attachments

• tiny12.jpg
    tiny12.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 294
I would say not. My husband was in chastity for years before we got him snipped and it is so much happier now that the castration is done. The eunuch is calmer, and does not pester me for sex of any kind. It just loves what it has done to him physically, too. He's chubby now, and its penis has shrunken down to a nub. it even grown some little kitties, which it loves to play with. I say chastity is one thing, being castrated is quite another.
May I ask if your husband's castration was the result of medical necessity or voluntary? I have found it very difficult for this to be an elective procedure.

My vasectomy was completed prior to our marriage, to be certain I could not reproduce. We have discussed castration, but not followed through with it yet. This could be a real possibility for me though.

I see it's little titties! Very nice!

WOW

OMG, this is real !? Why didn't he take estrogen instead?
And towards the end, you call him "it"...

I've been reading a ton on ancient human cultures and lately the Ottoman empire. It seems that as far back as 4000yrs ago Eunuchs were used as court administrators, government officials and harem minders. These men, "eunuchs' established role at the time as "bedchamber attendants" in the imperial palace, and second, to eu tou nou ekhein, "being good with respect to the mind", which Orion explains based on their "being deprived of intercourse (esterēmenou tou misgesthai), the things that the ancients used to call irrational"

Eunuchs supposedly did not generally have loyalties to the military, the aristocracy, or a family of their own (having neither offspring nor in-laws, at the very least). They were thus seen as more trustworthy and less interested in establishing a private 'dynasty.' Because their condition usually lowered their social status, they could also be easily replaced or killed without repercussion. In cultures that had both harems and eunuchs, eunuchs were sometimes used as harem servants.

So the question in my mind is, does the modern notion of chastity, caging, and cuckoldry, replace this very ancient concept of the "harem servant"?

My wife's new "bull" who happens to be Muslim has explained to her that any unbeliever man who presents in a feminine way is considered against the religion, but can fix this through castration. I believe this is the background to the Ottomans you mentioned before. Otherwise, Islam is against mutila.tion or harm of servants for any other reason.

Last edited:
OMG, this is real !? Why didn't he take estrogen instead?
And towards the end, you call him "it"...
Sick hah, almost as sick as the German dude who wanted his partner to K I L L him and eat his dick. And he did! This is very disturbing to me like nothing else on this site. These people have no souls, all for sex and no humanity.

I would agree somewhat, not many cucks would go all the way to getting physically castrated. As the lack of testosterone has altering side effects. So they would rather accept chastity, sissification, vasectomy and etc. But @wifeandeunuch shows the good part of being a cucked enunuch.

Very interesting, so the main difference is that vasectomy (which can be done pin hole) just cuts the sperm duct, so leaves the testicle to operate as normal, but cuts the sperm duct, so no sperm can be passed.
the pinhole castration ties a cord around the sperm duct and ******* supply. when the cord is pulled tight it stops the ******* from reaching the testicle, thus killing it in the sack. I assume these would wither, die and be absorbed into the body, leaving an empty sack.

Back