is anyone else happy for their bull / proud that he's getting pussy/girls?

is anyone else happy for their bull / proud that he's getting pussy/girls?

• yes, the alpha male getting the girls makes me happy. putting my penis inside girls feels wrong

Votes: 85 49.4%
  • yes, but I also like to get my penis inside of my gf/wife

Votes: 80 46.5%
  • no, that's not part of it for me

Votes: 7 4.1%

• Total voters
For the cuckold couple, i think this works on a few different levels. For the couple, surely you should be pleased that your bull is getting the pussy he wants, just part of the lifestyle. I would this is just a general happiness for a friend getting what they want.

For the cuckold, I would be proud to have a sexy wife/gf that is sexually desired by other men. It is an ego boost for me, to be with such a girl. Her actually having sex with another man is perhaps the biggest and most extreme confirmation of this. The more men she fucks, the more men find her attractive, the higher her desirability in the cuckold's mind. I think this is only surpassed by her having a/some regular bulls to have her again and again. In it's most basic form, this is external validation/approval by others that your wife/gf is a great fuck.

This also can be said for the hotwife, she could and should see this as an ego boost about her sexual desirbility, improving her selfworth and confidence. She should know that not all women are that desirable or capible for pleasuring men in the way that she can.

For the bull, the mixture of the above is also true. The more women and couples he is with, just confirms his desirability and sexual prowess, thus his desirability as a bull is vasty increased. For married bulls, their wives can become cuckqueans, taking pride in the skill and ability of their bull husbands.

This ofcourse the above is a massive generalisation, and everyone draws out their own elements for how they feel and live the lifestyle.

Aw im so proud of you for thinking like this! Cucks who are proud to give up their wives so that both the wife and bull can have a great sex life are such credits to the lifestyle. Feeling like you do will only make your relationship with your wife stronger and more fulfilling for all of you! x
Thank you <3 White boys shouldn't try to have sex with a girl like you. Should be all for black men :)

Yes!!!! I know my place and I truly think part of my duty is to make it easier for the real mean, Black men, to fuck women. To me it should be the right of a black man to fuck our women simply because I know he can do it better than me. Alphas deserve it all
Yeah :) Helping is great. The man has breeding rights. Boys should respect that. Things like doing his laundry, dropping off your gf, sweeping the floors, and not talking back are great <3

I agree. I felt proud when a bull was rock hard and ready to fuck my girlfriend. We knew he was seeing other girls too and we were ok with it as long as he was open and honest. It felt amazing knowing this black stud had 4-5 willing pussies to fuck all over town while I was sharing the one pussy I had. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to share, but it was definitely that cuckold angst feeling, a punch right to the gut.

But no, always a proud moment when he would slip inside my girlfriend.
Yep :) It does feel amazing to know that the guy that has sex with your gf has other girls too. A few times my gf's bull has been with her and another girl at the same time. It's sooo amazing to have two girls around and seeing the man take both <3

I think a bbc should get all the ass or pussy they desire, I can’t let a hard Dick go without it getting off and I know they need pussy often. I’m very happy when I know they cum anyone anywhere. It truly is exciting knowing they get what they need . Love when a white girl or guy gets a black man off . I feel good about that instantly
Yes. All the pussy they want. They need it and deserve it. Super rude for us to try to have something we don't deserve. We should be helping them :)

I took a friend of mine ( white girl) to a party once I saw her go in the bathroom with a guy. I knew he was going to get that pussy. She did that once more but at the end of the night she was bent over the Spa in the backyard as I watched a guy told me I was a good boy for bringing such a fun girl. I turned to look who it was and it was the 1st guy that took her in the bathroom. He knew I never even tried to fuck her so he boldly asked if I wanted to suck his pussy flavored Dick in the same bathroom, I led the way to the bathroom . Took a while but he came in my mouth
Nice. Bringing a white girl to a party with black men is awesome :) I did that once with a crush back in the day and the same happened. So happy you never tried to fuck her <3 That would be disrespectful to the real men.

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus

My wife’s bull was part of our family… he give to us happiness by satisfied my wife and me by fucking her as we want and more thane we want … he is our happiest he was a real man in bed to my husband… my wife didn’t leave him … there’s no one can fucked her like him … I proud of him … thank you our bull

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus
What did your findings show?

Aw im so proud of you for thinking like this! Cucks who are proud to give up their wives so that both the wife and bull can have a great sex life are such credits to the lifestyle. Feeling like you do will only make your relationship with your wife stronger and more fulfilling for all of you! x
I totally agree. Thats how I would feel if I was a cuck. I wish I was a cuck. Nothing more sexually beautiful or more sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white women and hung black men fucking and enjoying each others bodies.

Yes I’m more than happy when my wife is being fucked by a black bull, it took many years of persuading to get her to experience black cock and since she finally gave in .we are both more than happy that she gets the experience of larger black cock than I can give her with my much smaller white cock

My wife’s Bull Paul who has been fucking my Mandy two weekends a month for the last 2 years( lockdown apart).he’s fucking her probably twice as much as me and doesn’t even live in the same City, add to this he has two other regular wives he fucks in Birmingham UK. So think about it, that’s three white couples where he is the primary lover of the wives. That’s amazing
Aus wives get more pleasure seeing our white cuckokd husbands have the mind fuck u all have. Humiliated inferior envy yet aroused and awe. Knowing one black alpha male. Built to fuck. Owns not just me but two or more other sexy white wives. And we all know and are fine. Coz we know black men are alphas and that’s what alohas do. And love making my black lover feel like the black king they are. Telling him showing him That he owns his wife. And regularly get him to fuck me and another wife all night. Orgasms non stop. Totslly dominate their wives. Knowing they can’t dominate on or fuvk his wife let slime both at once. We all get max pleasure. The more I’m a nasty bitch to my cuckold hubby the mote wild he gets. I live race play. Alohas betas. Superior. Humiliation. Black mans victory. Etc. It makes it so much hotter. Tell me I’m wrong

Is anyone else happy that the bull gets to fuck lots of girls or proud that you leave your girl for him only? Whenever he's around I get a feeling like he deserves that pussy, and happy that I get to take care of the house/laundry/taking care of "beta" type duties so it's even easier for him to get some.

He fucks other girls, too, and cucks other couples. It's fun knowing that multiple guys are getting cucked so that he can have more than one girl for easy sex.

I find myself thinking stuff like,
  • "wow, he has a white boy and his gf over. he sends the white boy downstairs to do his laundry, and then takes the girl upstairs to put his penis in her mouth. meanwhile the white bf's doing nothing about it. the real man gets exactly what he deserves. good for him! :)"
  • "wow, she swallowed for him again? no girl's ever done that for me! you know he's a real man when girls actually want to swallow his cum. what a great way to show her respect to the man of the house. that's his sperm receptacle, not mine. I better stick to the toilet, that one's for a real man."
For me it's not just about jealousy or denial, but also giving up sex and helping a guy who deserves it more get it. Anyone else feel this way?
I wanted to revisit this post.

I am happy that betas and cuckolds think this way, but the part that has always bugged me is "the easy sex" part.

I hope that betas and cuckolds understand that NO SEX is easy.
Pleasing your gf and wives is not easy. There is a lot of work involved. And if it were easy - then you would be able to do it.

So I hope that betas and cuckolds realize - bulls, studs and men like me. put in a ton of work and effort to make your wives and gfs completely satisfied sexually in bed. Theres more to sex than just inserting penises. Ok??

I feel quite honoured actually because I know a lot of women like him and he has many options yet he still chooses to be intimate with my girl. Kind of cool knowing my girl is desired by a high value guy.

Back