is anyone else happy for their bull / proud that he's getting pussy/girls?

is anyone else happy for their bull / proud that he's getting pussy/girls?

• yes, the alpha male getting the girls makes me happy. putting my penis inside girls feels wrong

Votes: 85 49.4%
  • yes, but I also like to get my penis inside of my gf/wife

Votes: 80 46.5%
  • no, that's not part of it for me

Votes: 7 4.1%

• Total voters

eshinoo

Couple
Is anyone else happy that the bull gets to fuck lots of girls or proud that you leave your girl for him only? Whenever he's around I get a feeling like he deserves that pussy, and happy that I get to take care of the house/laundry/taking care of "beta" type duties so it's even easier for him to get some.

He fucks other girls, too, and cucks other couples. It's fun knowing that multiple guys are getting cucked so that he can have more than one girl for easy sex.

I find myself thinking stuff like,
  • "wow, he has a white boy and his gf over. he sends the white boy downstairs to do his laundry, and then takes the girl upstairs to put his penis in her mouth. meanwhile the white bf's doing nothing about it. the real man gets exactly what he deserves. good for him! :)"
  • "wow, she swallowed for him again? no girl's ever done that for me! you know he's a real man when girls actually want to swallow his cum. what a great way to show her respect to the man of the house. that's his sperm receptacle, not mine. I better stick to the toilet, that one's for a real man."
For me it's not just about jealousy or denial, but also giving up sex and helping a guy who deserves it more get it. Anyone else feel this way?

Is anyone else happy that the bull gets to fuck lots of girls or proud that you leave your girl for him only? Whenever he's around I get a feeling like he deserves that pussy, and happy that I get to take care of the house/laundry/taking care of "beta" type duties so it's even easier for him to get some.

He fucks other girls, too, and cucks other couples. It's fun knowing that multiple guys are getting cucked so that he can have more than one girl for easy sex.

• "wow, he has a white boy and his gf over. he sends the white boy downstairs to do his laundry, and then takes the girl upstairs to put his penis in her mouth. meanwhile the white bf's doing nothing about it. the real man gets exactly what he deserves. good for him! :)"
  • "wow, she swallowed for him again? no girl's ever done that for me! you know he's a real man when girls actually want to swallow his cum. what a great way to show her respect to the man of the house. that's his sperm receptacle, not mine. I better stick to the toilet, that one's for a real man."
For me it's not just about jealousy or denial, but also giving up sex and helping a guy who deserves it more get it. Anyone else feel this way?
[/QUOTE i love this. Want it to happen to my wife and I]

Aw im so proud of you for thinking like this! Cucks who are proud to give up their wives so that both the wife and bull can have a great sex life are such credits to the lifestyle. Feeling like you do will only make your relationship with your wife stronger and more fulfilling for all of you! x

I know that I am a Beta, Inferior Cuckold male and I am happy that I don't need to pretend otherwise. I feel that the Alpha males should be able to fuck as many females as they can and I am happy that they also enjoy fucking my wife. I have seen and talked to other males at sex parties that were fucking my wife while telling me about the other wives that have just finished at the party. One guy told me not to worry because he still had plenty of cum for my wife even though he had already just finished fucking 3 other wives. I actually felt grateful that he still had cum to shoot into my wife's unprotected married white cunt because she loves the way he fucks her and shoots his cum deep inside her cunt. I also enjoy knowing and am proud that my wife is one of his favorite sluts.

I think a bbc should get all the ass or pussy they desire, I can’t let a hard Dick go without it getting off and I know they need pussy often. I’m very happy when I know they cum anyone anywhere. It truly is exciting knowing they get what they need . Love when a white girl or guy gets a black man off . I feel good about that instantly

I agree. I felt proud when a bull was rock hard and ready to fuck my girlfriend. We knew he was seeing other girls too and we were ok with it as long as he was open and honest. It felt amazing knowing this black stud had 4-5 willing pussies to fuck all over town while I was sharing the one pussy I had. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to share, but it was definitely that cuckold angst feeling, a punch right to the gut.

But no, always a proud moment when he would slip inside my girlfriend.

Its the best feeling ever to flood a white woman's pussy with her husband in the room the sounds she makes is just increasable and to see hobby's face and they always say she has never done that before and some hobby's even cum in their trousers watching me seed their wives. I just turn them over and shoot another large load inside them, just the way it should be.
Sadly not to many woman in the UK East Midlands Wanting my BBC so have to travel to London and Kent to get satisfied

I took a friend of mine ( white girl) to a party once I saw her go in the bathroom with a guy. I knew he was going to get that pussy. She did that once more but at the end of the night she was bent over the Spa in the backyard as I watched a guy told me I was a good boy for bringing such a fun girl. I turned to look who it was and it was the 1st guy that took her in the bathroom. He knew I never even tried to fuck her so he boldly asked if I wanted to suck his pussy flavored Dick in the same bathroom, I led the way to the bathroom . Took a while but he came in my mouth

My wife's bull deserves all the praise! Not only does he get to fuck my wife, he has to put up with her pregnant hormones that he fucked into her. She's 30 something weeks pregnant with his baby so he has to put up with her crazy ass hormones like I do. Lesson to those wanting to get pregnant. It's real ******* so don't forget about craziness wives go through when they're pregnant.

Aw im so proud of you for thinking like this! Cucks who are proud to give up their wives so that both the wife and bull can have a great sex life are such credits to the lifestyle. Feeling like you do will only make your relationship with your wife stronger and more fulfilling for all of you! x
I agree. I'm trying to persuade my wife to cuckold me. I have a 6" dick and feel she deserves more. I want her to get the most sexual pleasure and believe that BBC will give her that. I would love to see her face in ectasy. I want her to enjoy it all what BBC can give her. I want her to fall in love with her bull.

My wife’s Bull Paul who has been fucking my Mandy two weekends a month for the last 2 years( lockdown apart).he’s fucking her probably twice as much as me and doesn’t even live in the same City, add to this he has two other regular wives he fucks in Birmingham UK. So think about it, that’s three white couples where he is the primary lover of the wives. That’s amazing

I think this approach to the issue is somewhat too much. I believe that inviting another. men in bed with his wife first of all when you decide that you need it, and not because he is a good guy.

you are a rare man. You are the cuckold, US BULLS dream about.
I had an arrangement with 2 couples back in NY, before I relocated and only one of the husbands felt the way you felt. He was happy that I was taking care of multiple women sexually. He was open to talking to me about it too. It was nice to talk to a guy about my 20 yr babygirl gf and the other 29 yr Dominican gf that I was fucking once a week.

Back