Introduction to first black "friend"

Pillowispa

Female
Real Person
I've a few weeks off before getting back to studying and, as seems to happen each year, my desire to experience attraction to and from a black man of my dreams (to the point where we get physical about it) grows like water in a tank that's being filled to the point of brimming over.
My question here is, basically, what would be the best introduction; how should I go about this?
I don't want sex for sex sake; I want to like the person's personality and physicality, not just be a body to be used.
I can't travel far and yet I can't run a risk of being spotted by people who may know me (family and friends) because of the questions, followed by the aggro this would create for myself and my family.
An ******* may be able to fulfil elements of what I desire but I'll be mindful of the fact that they are being paid and are almost "having" to be with me (plus I'd have to pay them😕).
I want someone who wants me, you know?
There are thousands of bigger problems around but it would be fulfilling to have my cake and eat it.
Any suggestions?

I've a few weeks off before getting back to studying and, as seems to happen each year, my desire to experience attraction to and from a black man of my dreams (to the point where we get physical about it) grows like water in a tank that's being filled to the point of brimming over.
My question here is, basically, what would be the best introduction; how should I go about this?
I don't want sex for sex sake; I want to like the person's personality and physicality, not just be a body to be used.
I can't travel far and yet I can't run a risk of being spotted by people who may know me (family and friends) because of the questions, followed by the aggro this would create for myself and my family.
An ******* may be able to fulfil elements of what I desire but I'll be mindful of the fact that they are being paid and are almost "having" to be with me (plus I'd have to pay them😕).
I want someone who wants me, you know?
There are thousands of bigger problems around but it would be fulfilling to have my cake and eat it.
Any suggestions?
You can hire Male BBC *******.

Back