INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I'm going on a girls trip next week. I'm so pissed off! She knows my lifestyle. Always has! I was supposed to see one of my gentleman friends while we were gone. As he lives in the port city we are leaving from.
Bitch has decided to cock block me by showing her ass over us staying at his house the night before we board the ship!
Not only had she just cost me 500 in additional hotel fees, but I've got to tell him I can't see him! I seriously want to cry.

I'm going on a girls trip next week. I'm so pissed off! She knows my lifestyle. Always has! I was supposed to see one of my gentleman friends while we were gone. As he lives in the port city we are leaving from.
Bitch has decided to cock block me by showing her ass over us staying at his house the night before we board the ship!
Not only had she just cost me 500 in additional hotel fees, but I've got to tell him I can't see him! I seriously want to cry.
Fucked up for real

Fucked up for real
This will be the LAST trip i ever take with her. First and last!
I don't know how to tell him! He told me today how bad he needed me there. He even said he would sleep on the couch, and nothing had to happen between us. He just wanted to be in my presence. He's life long friend and business partner just passed two days ago.

Some black guys should show her what she is missing.

I think you should have him pick you up from the airport, drive you to the unnecessary hotel and take both of you to dinner followed by drinks at his house. Maybe he can arrange a nice guy as a "date" for her.

I think you should have him pick you up from the airport, drive you to the unnecessary hotel and take both of you to dinner followed by drinks at his house. Maybe he can arrange a nice guy as a "date" for her.

That's just it. He was picking us up, taking both of us to dinner, giving us a place to stay, entertaining us the next day then taking us to board. Upon our return he was graciously giving us the use of his house (while he's out of the country) until time to come home.
WITHOUT US EVEN HAVING SEX.... and that was his decision, because he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

bkDress_zpsk9gee7by.jpg

does this dress make my butt look big?
Who cares, you look beautiful.

I was seduced by a married black man in Cancun when I was there with a girlfriend. We met at the pool on the first day and he shared a pitcher of margaritas with me. I was pretty tipsy when he asked me to have a ******* with him in his room and I agreed. It's strange but at the time I really didn't think we were going to fuck-we were just having a great time talking and joking around. He never made a pass at me until we were in his room and he ordered up some champagne. He excused himself to use the toilet and told me to make my self comfortable. A few minutes later he came out from the bathroom and was completely naked! I gasped and giggled and tried to look away but he came closer and asked if I'd like to fuck him. I guess I was ******* enough and probably a little scared to say no at the same time and we fucked all afternoon. We fucked each day I was there and twice the day I left. It was still the best "girls" trip I've ever been on and my (1st) husband never knew.

I was seduced by a married black man in Cancun when I was there with a girlfriend. We met at the pool on the first day and he shared a pitcher of margaritas with me. I was pretty tipsy when he asked me to have a ******* with him in his room and I agreed. It's strange but at the time I really didn't think we were going to fuck-we were just having a great time talking and joking around. He never made a pass at me until we were in his room and he ordered up some champagne. He excused himself to use the toilet and told me to make my self comfortable. A few minutes later he came out from the bathroom and was completely naked! I gasped and giggled and tried to look away but he came closer and asked if I'd like to fuck him. I guess I was ******* enough and probably a little scared to say no at the same time and we fucked all afternoon. We fucked each day I was there and twice the day I left. It was still the best "girls" trip I've ever been on and my (1st) husband never knew.
Good for you! I leave for a girls trip this Friday. I seriously don't think it will be that much fun!

While I was living with Jamal we went to St. John in the Virgin Islands. Jamal worked for a TV station in the DFW area and he had a story to do on St. John so 2 of the black guys and 1 of the women that worked for him went also. During the day while they were working I had the run of the villa we were staying in. The villa was within walking distance of Bay Cruz so I would walk there to eat lunch and explore the locals by myself. I always had lots of locals offer me sex but it was the only time I ever turned down a black guy who wanted to fuck me. On the third day there I had a black guy in a old beat up Cadillac convertible offer to drive me around on a tour of the island. Being as I had a little rum ******* with my lunch and was a little tipsy I accepted. He drove us all around the island until he finally pulled into a grove of trees and told me I had to pay for my tour. I asked what it cost and he pulled his long, thick cock out of his shorts and pulled the foreskin back to show me the pink head. I couldn't help myself so I took his cock in my hand and sucked the head back into my throat. He had a yummy tasting cock that was a good 10 inches long. It didn't take too long of me sucking on his cock before he unloaded in my mouth. I did a good job of swallowing but some still ran down between my breasts. When I wipe his cum from my breasts I naturally sucked my fingers clean. I told him I needed to get back to the villa so he fired up the old car and headed to where I told him we were staying. When I got there all of our luggage was sitting outside and everybody seemed upset. I asked what was going on and Helen(the woman that came with us) said the station has a hot story and want us back in Dallas tonite. Jamal came out about then to tell everyone he couldn't get a ride to the airport in time to get on the plane. The guy that had carried me on the tour had been listening to all the conversations and he announced to Jamal that he could get us to the airport. Jamal said that would be great and the guy jumped out and helped put all the luggage and equipment in the trunk. It was a good thing it was a big old 60's model car that had a big trunk. Anyway the guy(whose name was Tito) got us to the airport. There was only 1 problem, there weren't enough seats for all of us. Since it involved work I offered to stay behind at the villa until they came back in 3 or 4 days. Jamal said well that is a problem also, he said I have already turned the villa back to the rental company. So here I was going to be all alone on St John with no place to stay. I am not too happy with the situation. Jamal told me that he would stay with me and let everyone else go back. I knew that wouldn't work so I told him stay and I would find somewhere to stay. It was about that time that Tito said Missy can stay with me and he said it with a big grin on his face. I knew he big plans for me and him that included him getting a lot of my white pussy. But what was I supposed to do. The next thing I knew Jamal and everyone was boarding the plane. As Tito and I watched the plane taxi to the runway I could feel his hand squeezing my ass.

Back