INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
ganyxewa.jpg

1159+w.jpg

6ed837c1.jpg
interracial%20couple%20on%20beach.jpg
3048563.jpg
Contrast and sexy IR couple..i dont know why, but white girl is so sexy i think :dance:

We read this thread and reminisced , our friends since the 80s revealed they were BBC lovers , he had contacts in Jamaica so we went on holiday one year with them.

Settled in our beach house stocked up with food and ******* us girls went on the beach Sue was naked but I wore a thong , men were drinking on the patio watching us waddle , soon we had locals wanting to chat but sue shooed them of , about an hour later a man approached us tall very fit and very black wearing shorts and bare chested , he embraced sue who kissed him with passion then introduced me and he then waved to Mike .

At the beach house Mike introduced Steve and we all sat down , his name was Jay and he was Mikes contact , Jay took Sue by the hand and went inside they resurfaced after a few minutes , Jay asked me to go inside , he kissed me and felt me all over , your perfect and will enjoy the men I have for you , Sue has told me you have had black cock before so size wont be a problem , I smiled and said not at all. Jay asked if I would be willing to be involved in a gang bang situation as Sue loves to be taken , love too I told him , he left and told the boys to be at an address around 8pm.

To put it bluntly Sue and I got fucked in every hole for several days I took huge to medium cocks and loved every second so did the boys , it was a wonderful holiday , thanks for reminding us with this thread

Back