INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
My first black cock was on a trip to Turks and Caicos and it was amazing!We have been back a few times since and enjoyed each one.For what it is worth;I would avoid the swinger clubs in Jamaica.I have known two women who came back with diseases.Now I know you can find that any where; It just has been my experience that the men there seemto play a little more careless there than other places.Beach_Bum.jpg

Holy fuck those pics are hot.

Women do have their reputations to consider in their sex lives. Sad but so.By sad I mean the forever double standard about sex (guys are studs and women are sluts for loving and having much sex)

That makes VACATION SEX the excuse for her to let forth her inner slut. Going a thousand miles from home and being with men and women she will never meet again in her normal life gives her freedom to fuck about. And fuck about she shall in so many cases.

If she likes the chocolate dick, not doing a staycation but traveling afield is a good call. She can have the fun and none of the social consequences that come from cheating sex or the still taboo IR sex.

Women do have their reputations to consider in their sex lives. Sad but so.By sad I mean the forever double standard about sex (guys are studs and women are sluts for loving and having much sex)

That's because too many people say the word "slut" as if it is a bad thing!

My favorite people are sluts. Even better if they also happen to be cocksuckers. Best if they are really good cock sucking sluts! :dance:

That's because too many people say the word "slut" as if it is a bad thing!

My favorite people are sluts. Even better if they also happen to be cocksuckers. Best if they are really good cock sucking sluts! :dance:

Nothing bad about a woman calling herself a slut, and loving being called a slut. Sounds rather sexy. There's a woman who embraces what she loves!

Back