INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
This is how it started for my wife and I. We met a black guy who was quite a bit younger than my wife at a pool side bar. We had a few drinks and talked for a long time. Eventually we invited him back to our room and I sensed my wife was interested in him. We had talked about this kind of thing before but had never done it. Soon into the room they were kissing and the clothes came off. I remember when he was down to his boxers he had a huge bulge and my wife said, "well, someone is ready". She was right. Off they came and he produced a magnificent black cock. I sat by and watched as he fucked her deeply and passionately. It was a huge turn on which led to many more.

Yeah, i can say the same thing happened to us on vacation, just like you described Wife-Watcher, she was hot for one of the bar staff and after his shift ended he came to our room and we all had a good fuck, in fact he had her 3 times during our stay and he was well chuffed, she just couldnt get enough of him, I was in my element.That was one grand hoiday

Back