INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
You have some very lovely pictures, but whenever I finally get to cuck my husband, most of those pictures will include either him sucking cock, or he'll be helping me suck cock. Not to mention the videos I'll have of him taking dick in his virgin ass, while he's cleaning my used pussy. Does you cuck have any interest in participating on that level? I get soaking wet just thinking about it.
Thanks! My hubby will do whatever I tell him too. I would love to see him suck a bbc or suck on one with me. I would definitely make him clean up my daddy's thick cum when he done with my pussy.
:love::mstickle:

My husband and I actually went to Mexico to a resort that promoted both nudism and swinging. Neither of us are big nudist but thought we'd give it a try. Met an awesome couple that was in the same boat being new to both things. Kept it low key the first night going to dinner and drinks. The next day we decided to band together and do the nudism thing by the pool. Very nervous at first but got comfortable soon. We had a late lunch and then went down to the beach. My husband and the other man's wife decided they were going to walk up the beach while me and the husband found some beach chairs and pulled them close. We started kissing and touching. I jacked him off and he then fingered me to an orgasm. Our SOs got back and we went and had dinner and then headed to our room. We had all connected by this point so we turned down the lights, opened the patio doors and proceeded to enjoy each other well into the night.

Kim and I was remembering our holiday travels , Kim reminded me re out trip to Jamaica,on the beach one day Kim was pestered by several young black men exposing there huge cocks ,not being interested but did love there naked bodies making her wet and aroused , must add Kim likes the older men better , later that day there was man giving out cards of beach massage offer , he was in his fifties and quite fit , Kim asked the price , he gave her a leaflet with his prices , we looked and was interested in his in house prices , questioned on one , he smiled , I love the nude one , body to body , I gave the approval ,he thanked me and made the appointment.
The door bell rang ,he came in with folding bed ,set it up , Kim had just showered ,wearing a silk gown she looked great and very sexy,I got my wine and went on the balcony, he was in singlet and shorts ,Kim lay on the bed I sat but was able to see , he oiled her back smoothly rubbing up and down then used his palms on her ass cheeks then thighs, fingers poking her anus and pussy ,Kim arched he back and opened her legs he then took full advantage,she pured I knew he was getting his way ,she turned over and he massage her tits and squeezed her now hard nipples slowly over her flat tummy to he now wet clit , fingers went in ,Kim reached out to feel his now growing cock ,she lowered his shorts to expose one hell of a huge thick cock.
He fed it into her mouth letting her suck his head and pre cum , she was having fun , he held her legs pulled her to the edge of the table ,his hands held her knees and spread them exposing her soaking cunt and slowly fed his cock in ,once in he held it still deep in her , Kim cried out ,fuck me you bastard fuck me , what do you want my white slut , your black cock what the fuck do you think I need , he pushed his fingers in he mouth and started to ram this cock in and out , looking at me he smiled ,she’s now my slut while your here is that ok , my answer was yes she would love that , he fucked her in every hole and fed her up to three huge loads , Kim loves cleaning cock after being ass fucked likes the taste of anal cream , we were there for two weeks he fucked every second day ,his last session he bought two of his friends .
Which resort was that?

If I would have this into seeing white women with black men 25 years ago, I would have tried to drop hints to my wife. I think we are too far in life for me to bring this up. The only 2 things I requested of her is to get a tattoo and smoke privately for me. These guys are so lucky to have wives like these

Back