INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
What is the best Caribbean islands other than Jamaica for a good BBC vacation? We have been to Jamaica many times and looking for new adventures. Have booked a butler service room at Sandals in St Lucia but heard that island is on the conservative side so not sure we will keep that reservation.

We went to a Sandals property in StLucia last year and did the butler service option. I was notnout tonmy husband yet at the time but it worked out well. He did a deep sea fishing excursion and was gone for six hours. I called for service and answered the door naked and five minutes later I was indeed getting the service I needed. It was awesome.

We went to a Sandals property in StLucia last year and did the butler service option. I was notnout tonmy husband yet at the time but it worked out well. He did a deep sea fishing excursion and was gone for six hours. I called for service and answered the door naked and five minutes later I was indeed getting the service I needed. It was awesome.
Sounds great, we are staying at Regency La Toc and I am sure he will be golfing but he knows what I will be doing

Wow so hot you

Back