INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
HOT MOVIE -A lovely German woman does a good thing for a young black man. He in turn, does her good with his beautiful BBC.
wonderful movie
So ladies i have registered my own tour company called Twende Safari ( Lets go Safari).
Those pussies that want to experience real, hard african meat join me in on our tour of africa around august

Me and ny wife are planning a Kenya holidays trip.
As it happen interracial safari?
In Kenya wich is your base of operation , Malindi, Watamu,Diani???
In your luxury resort there's the possibility to hire black boy bbc fo her,
or you can not talk to resort staff''... tank a lot tanks evertihing

Just read a report that the Federal Government put out the Bahamas on a level 3 travel ban do to robberies, sexual assault so be ware if you go stay and go in a group.

Don't want to rain on your parade or bring about some trust issues but this was found and little was announced in the news. All I say is have fun but be careful.

The Bahamas Travel Advisory

Travel Advisory

February 25, 2019

The Bahamas - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution

C

Exercise increased caution in The Bahamas due to crime.
Violent crime, such as burglaries, armed robberies, and sexual assault, is common, even during the day and in tourist areas. Although the family islands are not crime-free, the vast majority of crime occurs on New Providence and Grand Bahama islands. U.S. government personnel are not permitted to visit the Sand Trap area in Nassau due to crime. Activities involving commercial recreational watercraft, including water tours, are not consistently regulated. Watercraft are often not maintained, and many companies do not have safety certifications to operate in The Bahamas. Jet-ski operators have been known to commit sexual assaults against tourists. As a result, U.S. government personnel are not permitted to use jet-ski rentals on New Providence and Paradise Islands.
Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page.
If you decide to travel to The Bahamas:
  • Exercise caution in the area known as "Over the Hill" (south of Shirley Street) and the Fish Fry at Arawak Cay in Nassau, especially at night.
  • Do not answer your door at your hotel/residence unless you know who it is.
  • Do not physically resist any robbery attempt.
  • Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
  • Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
  • Review the Crime and Safety Report for The Bahamas.
  • U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency and medical situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.

Back