INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
View attachment 1401273 once i started bringing my wife to black world i didnt expect to get adicted my self to this superior men its a new sexual experience for both a new world
What!!!! You thought as a white man you would be immune to the sexual dominance of a black man.... You were simply living your needs to sexually submit to the black man through your women. Admit that you need him to dominate you physically, emotionally and sexually as much if not more.

What!!!! You thought as a white man you would be immune to the sexual dominance of a black man.... You were simply living your needs to sexually submit to the black man through your women. Admit that you need him to dominate you physically, emotionally and sexually as much if not more.
True

Back in the 80s when the wife and I went on a cruise we say at a table with the same people for breakfast lunch and dinner. One trip the others at our table were 3 other white couples. They were older than us so after a couple of days seeing us show up for our meals they knew what was my wife was there for. She hardly wore anything at our meals or what she did wear was very sexy and slutty. This trip was only 5 days and all of the black dick she got was from the ships staff. She was in her early 20s so most of the black guys fucking her were older. When some black guy would come to our table and my wife would leave with him they became a bit upset and eventually they asked if they could get another table. After a few days I was in the bar one night and my wife was getting some black dick in our room. One of the white couples who were at our table earlier in the cruise came to the bar and started talking to me. The guy asked where my wife was and his wife said his wife is getting her brains fucked out by one of the big dicked black guys on the ship. I said exactly but it's not one it's 2. When I left our cabin she had one in her ass and one in her pussy. They both started asking me how is it that I allow my beautiful young wife to let any black guy that wants to fuck her. I quickly told them we both like it and when she was being a slut for a black mans cock she loves it. They told me that she is the topic of conversation with all the passengers on the boat. They asked what do I get out of our lifestyle? You are here sitting by yourself while your wife is in your cabin with 2 black guys getting fucked? I told them that I enjoy knowing my HOT white wife is capable of pleasing 2 or maybe more grown black men. She let's them do anything they want and a lot of the stuff they do to her I don't get into or she will only do the really nasty things to a dominant black man. I also get into watching her being used and the way her pussy tastes after a black guy or guys has pumped her pussy full of their cum. They said that they have heard the crew talk about her and they have zero respect for either of us and they discuss how they jack off on y'alls food before they bring it to y'all and she knows that they have abused her food and she gulps it down. They said the only thing she won't do is fuck a white guy. I told her about my conversation later and told her that she is the topic of conversation with the crew and the passengers and she loved it. She said that is what I want.
LOVED your story

Hi!
This is a wonderful thread, but I see it mostly related to those who want to go somewhere where Black men live.
Of course, that's o.k., but I'm white boi from Europe, Croatia and here almost no black men.
That is why I want to invite all Black men to come in Croatia on vacation of course with help of our white cuckold bois.
We have a beautiful sea and beach, 140324144337-croatia---zlatni-rat-beach-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg header-background.jpg

and our girls are beautiful too. :)
jones_zrce13-160815.jpg fft18_mf6600073.jpeg PXL_060817_17569266.jpg

Hi!
This is a wonderful thread, but I see it mostly related to those who want to go somewhere where Black men live.
Of course, that's o.k., but I'm white boi from Europe, Croatia and here almost no black men.
That is why I want to invite all Black men to come in Croatia on vacation of course with help of our white cuckold bois.
We have a beautiful sea and beach, View attachment 1406324 View attachment 1406325

View attachment 1406326 View attachment 1406328 View attachment 1406329
They need some breeding there

Hi!
We have a beautiful sea and beach, View attachment 1406324 View attachment 1406325

View attachment 1406326 View attachment 1406328 View attachment 1406329

Breed them left and right .. don't leave anyone ..

Back