INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
View attachment 1399629 we have to learn how to just seat back and watch our women get taken by superior men .thick and huge dicks God didnt give us ,soo we learn to watch how they do it ,she is going to do it anyway its nature soo be part and enjoy.welcome to the club
I guess that's nature. Woman of a certain age need more between theire legs. They need to be fucked harder and rougher. Certain man like me just start to calm down and enjoy more the excitmend whe can see when our wife finaly get what she need. So what is wrong when both man and woman can have the sexual pleasure they each want so bad. Indeed even when I woulden't talk so much about it with my wife I know by getting older her desire for other men rising in her fantasy. I know because whe tell each other what whe ar fantasize about. As the years go by she started to fantasize about other man. First she whas ashamed about it but the last months, since she know about my growing cuckold feelings she like to tease me with it. She say she can clearly make me horny with it I go almost crazy. She start to love the idea it to ...... .

That's because too many people say the word "slut" as if it is a bad thing!

My favorite people are sluts. Even better if they also happen to be cocksuckers. Best if they are really good cock sucking sluts! :dance:

...was telling my wife, just the other day, as I fucked her (teasing her about taking a black lover as we fucked) that sluts are much more F U N (and have much more fun!!) than so-called 'respectable' girls....
(and its TRUE)

When couples travel outside the States this summer, you know there's going to be lots of fucking going on in hotel rooms. It gets even better when the hubby finds a suitable Black man to handle the wife while he kicks up his feet and watches the action.

This is a given. If I take my wife out of the country and its just the two of us, she is getting major bbc that trip.

ir1025-jpg.1425086

Back