My wife has one dominate bull she plays with about twice a month that is very rough with her. The first time i was allowed to watch, she warned me beforehand he’s rough but she’s ok with it and it might upset me but don’t get upset, they have a safe word and she’ll use it if he gets to rough. She kinda encouraged me to leave the house, she thought I might not enjoy it but she admitted she likes it occasionally.

Well, it was pretty intense. I mean, he was very verbal, telling her what a nasty black cock cum loving slut she was, he’d lightly slap her face with his dick and make her beg to suck it. He would grab the back of her head and ram it down her throat and hold it there, her gagging and gurgling and when he’d pull it out of her mouth, she’d almost throw up from it being rammed deep in her throat, her mouth would be pouring saliva, eyes red and watering and he’d dangle his meat in front of her mouth holding her back as she’d be trying to get it back in her mouth. He did this to her for a long time, even having me handcuff her arms behind her lower back but she’d always want to suck his cock more after she caught her breath when he let her breath removing it from her throat. He’d slap her cheeks with his hard cock pretty hard and bend over and make her lick his asshole, holding his cheeks apart and instructing her to lick it good and deep. He fucked her doggy style mostly, loved her plump milf ass….when they first started, he was teasing his big cock all up and down her pussy, won’t slide it in. He would grab handfuls of ass and hips and squeeze really hard. She was begging, please put your cock in me, i need it in me, fuck me, fuck me please baby…..He made her beg for that cock, making him tell her how much she wanted his big black cock….he slapped her ass so hard he left a big red handprint and just as the sting from the slap started, he rammed his cock balls deep in her pussy, pulled all the way out, slapped the other cheek just as hard and then went to town fucking her. He grabbed a handful of hair, yanked her head back and put his other hand around her throat and squeezed. He would ******* her then let go, ******* her then let go and she fucking loved it. He abused and fucked her pussy, rolled her over, slapped her tits, fucked her missionary as hard as he could but her hands where on his hips pulling him in, she squirted multiple times making a huge mess…..he even slowed down and was fucking her nice and slow, feet pinned by her ears adn told her to open her mouth and would drool spit into her mouth and she would cum when she tasted his saliva….no kidding. it was a little much for me and they fucked like this for 2 plus hours…taking a 5 minute break twice after he came and he didn‘t like any male play at all so all i could do was sit and watch. I remember after he came in her all three times, he’d immediately take his cock to her mouth, her mouth like a baby bird getting a worm and he’d milk a big drop into her mouth then just bury his spent cock down her throat and hold it there, her nose buried against his stomach barely able to breath for a good 20 seconds before he’d let up and pull it halfway out of her mouth but not all the way so she could catch her breath and he’d do it again.

After he left, she straddled my face and told me I’d just have to jack myself off, she was exhausted and barely came with me licking her clean. I asked her after she got rested up a bit if she really liked that and her response was, i told you it was rough but yes, that’s why I fuck him a couple times a month, sometimes I like being treated like a filthy, nasty slut and just used and abused.

My wife has one dominate bull she plays with about twice a month that is very rough with her. The first time i was allowed to watch, she warned me beforehand he’s rough but she’s ok with it and it might upset me but don’t get upset, they have a safe word and she’ll use it if he gets to rough. She kinda encouraged me to leave the house, she thought I might not enjoy it but she admitted she likes it occasionally.

Well, it was pretty intense. I mean, he was very verbal, telling her what a nasty black cock cum loving slut she was, he’d lightly slap her face with his dick and make her beg to suck it. He would grab the back of her head and ram it down her throat and hold it there, her gagging and gurgling and when he’d pull it out of her mouth, she’d almost throw up from it being rammed deep in her throat, her mouth would be pouring saliva, eyes red and watering and he’d dangle his meat in front of her mouth holding her back as she’d be trying to get it back in her mouth. He did this to her for a long time, even having me handcuff her arms behind her lower back but she’d always want to suck his cock more after she caught her breath when he let her breath removing it from her throat. He’d slap her cheeks with his hard cock pretty hard and bend over and make her lick his asshole, holding his cheeks apart and instructing her to lick it good and deep. He fucked her doggy style mostly, loved her plump milf ass….when they first started, he was teasing his big cock all up and down her pussy, won’t slide it in. He would grab handfuls of ass and hips and squeeze really hard. She was begging, please put your cock in me, i need it in me, fuck me, fuck me please baby…..He made her beg for that cock, making him tell her how much she wanted his big black cock….he slapped her ass so hard he left a big red handprint and just as the sting from the slap started, he rammed his cock balls deep in her pussy, pulled all the way out, slapped the other cheek just as hard and then went to town fucking her. He grabbed a handful of hair, yanked her head back and put his other hand around her throat and squeezed. He would ******* her then let go, ******* her then let go and she fucking loved it. He abused and fucked her pussy, rolled her over, slapped her tits, fucked her missionary as hard as he could but her hands where on his hips pulling him in, she squirted multiple times making a huge mess…..he even slowed down and was fucking her nice and slow, feet pinned by her ears adn told her to open her mouth and would drool spit into her mouth and she would cum when she tasted his saliva….no kidding. it was a little much for me and they fucked like this for 2 plus hours…taking a 5 minute break twice after he came and he didn‘t like any male play at all so all i could do was sit and watch. I remember after he came in her all three times, he’d immediately take his cock to her mouth, her mouth like a baby bird getting a worm and he’d milk a big drop into her mouth then just bury his spent cock down her throat and hold it there, her nose buried against his stomach barely able to breath for a good 20 seconds before he’d let up and pull it halfway out of her mouth but not all the way so she could catch her breath and he’d do it again.

After he left, she straddled my face and told me I’d just have to jack myself off, she was exhausted and barely came with me licking her clean. I asked her after she got rested up a bit if she really liked that and her response was, i told you it was rough but yes, that’s why I fuck him a couple times a month, sometimes I like being treated like a filthy, nasty slut and just used and abused.
Epic story.

I know exactly what you experienced. One of my wife's bull when he fucked her ass I couldn't handle it I had to leave. I

I don't like seeing black men slapping or spitting in a white woman's face but I do get excited watching black men slapping and cumming on a white woman's TiTs and nipples, especially a white wife's TiTs and nipples. I also love seeing black men shooting big cum loads on a white woman's face and TiTs, especially a white wife's naked white TiTs and nipples.
I agree with you

Sounded like you had a great night.

Back