Interracial Future and White boy Demoralization

Do these rules turn you on

• Yes.

Votes: 67 32.4%
  • Oh Fuck Yes, Breed me now Black Men! No White boys allowed!

Votes: 140 67.6%

• Total voters
On of the most important things to consider in creating the interracial future of Black-White harmony is ensuring the complete demoralization of the white male and the white boys coming up in the next generation.

A big problem right now is there are still too few Black and Brown men in European countries, too few in America, and still too few in Canada....to go around for all of us potential white women.

It is important to demoralize white boys and white males by spreading interracial sex as far as possible.

How can we do that?

1. hold hands with your black lovers in public, and walk specifically in white areas, where there will be lots of white males to see you.

2. dress provocatively for black MEN, and only ever talk about masculinity in a positive way when talking about Black Men.

3. Consistently demote white males in your estimation, and put them down whenever possible.

These are the teachings of Goddess Lana...

Feel free to add more!

Your ******* was a white male, was he not? Do you hate him too? I love my daddy.

I don't hate white males, and I don't hate my daddy.

In fact my daddy was a good white male.

When I was 15 I walked in on my mommy fucking a Black man. A good strong Black man my daddy had met at work. He brought him home to fuck mommy. And he was jacking in the corner.

I guess you could say, interracial love runs in the family.

I just want all white males to be as kind of as my daddy. As kind, open minded and understanding of a white woman's needs!

It's like a North Korean election. There's only one possible outcome.

Korean women don't know what they're missing.

This is why that evil dictatorship needs to be overthrown.

So Korean women can taste Black cock.

It must be horrible, being a Korean woman, bound to a marriage with a tiny asian penis, who controls her every move.

Black cock liberation must be brought to North Korea!

Korean women don't know what they're missing.

This is why that evil dictatorship needs to be overthrown.

So Korean women can taste Black cock.

It must be horrible, being a Korean woman, bound to a marriage with a tiny asian penis, who controls her every move.

Black cock liberation must be brought to North Korea!

LOL- you're funny. Of all the problems going on in North Korea, lack of black cock for their women is the reason you think Kim Jong-un needs to be overthrown.

LOL- you're funny. Of all the problems going on in North Korea, lack of black cock for their women is the reason you think Kim Jong-un needs to be overthrown.

I'm not kidding. A lack of capitalism is nothing to joke about. These people are starving, both for food, freedom, entertainment, and everything. Black cock, if it comes with Black soldiers will bring some much needed romance and sexual pleasure to Korean society, if we the American people ever do invade.

These rules are what every good white girl and woman need to learn and live by. Us White Boys need to constantly be reminded that we are only here to serve. We need you to constantly emasculate us. My wife has started showing a lot more affection in public with her bull. We are going out for drinks a few times with him and they started with just holding hands but it has turned into kissing and making me walk behind them so I can watch. It's great when other friends are around, especially ones from her work who know about the two of them. I love your posts and how you think about the future

On of the most important things to consider in creating the interracial future of Black-White harmony is ensuring the complete demoralization of the white male and the white boys coming up in the next generation.

A big problem right now is there are still too few Black and Brown men in European countries, too few in America, and still too few in Canada....to go around for all of us potential white women.

It is important to demoralize white boys and white males by spreading interracial sex as far as possible.

How can we do that?

1. hold hands with your black lovers in public, and walk specifically in white areas, where there will be lots of white males to see you.

2. dress provocatively for black MEN, and only ever talk about masculinity in a positive way when talking about Black Men.

3. Consistently demote white males in your estimation, and put them down whenever possible.

Feel free to add more!

For a white male to watch a BBC pleasure, penetrate and breed a white female is a powerful affirmation of white male inferiority and demoralization depending on how the white female chooses to frame it. The white female has incredible power to influence how the white male responds to her preferring black cock. If she wants to, she can really wreck and humiliate the white male while he watches her express her total desire for BBC while denigrating, humiliating and denying his small white cock.

For a white male to watch a BBC pleasure, penetrate and breed a white female is a powerful affirmation of white male inferiority and demoralization depending on how the white female chooses to frame it. The white female has incredible power to influence how the white male responds to her preferring black cock. If she wants to, she can really wreck and humiliate the white male while he watches her express her total desire for BBC while denigrating, humiliating and denying his small white cock.
Again, a thousand times LIKE :bounce::bounce::bounce: I pity the whiteboys who do nto enjoy being humiliated, because by the looks of it, we've got a lot of humiliation coming!

Extremely well said, and totally true. Basically the base of my fetish.

Folks, it's not a bad thing for the white male cuckold to become inferior in an interracial relationship. It is quite natural and desirable. It is difficult for us (white males), but glorious for our wives and black men. They win. We love our wives so we also win, just suffer a bit. Not a big price to pay.

How can we do that?

Feel free to add more!

As far as demoralization, my P3 lifestyle (Pegged, Plugged and Pussy free) will achieve your desired outcomes VERY quickly and quite effectively with white males.

I really love your ideas. My ideas :

- Cuckold couples openly living their lifestyles. That would be really effective when white cuckolds are people with successful career. They could be good in business, sports, medicine etc. So, seeing even these lucky being cuckold would certainly demoralize white men. Think about a rich, successful and handsome surgeon. Even his wife openly having an affair with a black lover would make a huge impact.

- I know people don't like putting impregnation into the game but this would certainly demoralize the white men. ( Don't ******* me instantly, i would like to raise my wife's mixed-race *******, it is not just about sex. )

- Wife, husband and black lover going out together. Husband serving them outside while everyone sees. That could be carrying their stuff, paying their expenses, bringing their drinks etc.

- I know this is a little bit extreme but creating a new fetish always helps. White cuckold families could organize black men worshipping organizations. The aim is to degrade the position of the white men in the eyes of other people.

Back