Interracial cuckolding in the future

pvak74

Male
I think as years go on interracial cuckolding will become more accepted by society. White guys are becoming more emasculated and beta like and black guys are seen as the alphas now. I'm not saying all white guys are beta but more and more are and more importantly that's the perception of most white women now. My guess is their numbers will increase in years to come. In the last 10-15 years is it becoming the norm to see younger white girls with black guys. Cuckolding is the number 2 search term when it comes to sex now so it's out there. I guessing in 20-25 years a near majority of white girls will be in interracial relationships.

Your absolutely right in your analysis. But it will not only be white girls but older married white women craving for sex with a stronger black male and for many (at least a large minority) it will be with the acceptance of their husband. And there is nothing wrong if a white women loves her husband but just wants better sex once in a while. I think a white male can accept that.

It's increasing in popularity for sure. Those search results prove it. So many white women and white men alike are obsessed with IR. Cuckolding will grow.

Back