Interesting

mm Rachel, I can just imagine you doing just that, and him then groping you, before ...........

I mean its not exactly the same but I was walking with my fiance at the mall hand in hand and one of those guys who sells stuff out of kiosks came over and tried to sell her a phone case. The thing was he was a large black man and shook her hand and totally ignored me and once he had her hand he just stood there holding it. My fiance turned red and was giggling at his jokes and smiles and I didnt know what to do. I literally stood there for 3 or 4 minutes while he stood there holding my fiances hand and flirting with her. Never been so humiliated in my life.

I mean its not exactly the same but I was walking with my fiance at the mall hand in hand and one of those guys who sells stuff out of kiosks came over and tried to sell her a phone case. The thing was he was a large black man and shook her hand and totally ignored me and once he had her hand he just stood there holding it. My fiance turned red and was giggling at his jokes and smiles and I didnt know what to do. I literally stood there for 3 or 4 minutes while he stood there holding my fiances hand and flirting with her. Never been so humiliated in my life.
It is strange isn't it, to put it mildly.

Sounds like a great way to piss off someone that’s not into this. That said I’ve had guys approach me in situations where it is just not okay to approach me in a sexual way.

Back