Interesting

So I went out to a club with my boyfriend one night and a black guy came to our table. He said he loved my style and put his hand between my legs. I really didnt know what to say or do.
So I just smiled and opened my legs.

So later I danced with the black guy so much. Grinded against him and flashed my panties to him. He loved that and my boyfriend watched it and was happy.

nice but i crave more detail like how long till your bf caught on what he was doing? and did you jack him off since he was bieng nice to you its always good to return the favor

A black friend stopped by Saturday night. Hubby was gone for the night. He sat down next to me on the couch and just pulled it out and started playin with it! I was a little surprised. We weren't FWB. After watching it get hard for about 20 sec. I took me sweats off and sucked him for a few then bent over the couch while he slowly worked his 10" girth into me and started slamming my pussy hard for a wonderfully spontanious quickie! Black guys seem to get away with that! A white is just a perv if they do it. lol. It's like, yeah... so what, put it away dude.

Oh he knew. In fact Hubby and I were celebrating hard new years morning and we wanted another guy to join in. I told him that I heard good things about this guy and would like to find out. So I called him up and asked how big he was. Theres been a lot of flirting when we see each other since then!;)

Were pretty much the same. Except we agree to let the other know before doing someone else. I didn't bother with that this time. I told hubby that this guy had been over that night and we played around talking about how I fucked him while hubby fucked me. I told him the next night during sex that I really did let this guy fuck me on our couch and the "story" from the other night was 4 real!

I have to agree with you all...it is never unintentional. But I know when I'm in situations of close proximity, it can be a safe bet to pull it out, or draw attention to it first. Unless you've already caught them trying to sneak peeks, then it's like, "fine, if you want to see it but are afraid to ask, I'll just show you." Then you pull it out...curiosity takes over after that. :)

If that was his way of introducing himself to me, and we'd had no previous conversation or anything, I think my reaction would have been to smile and say "Nice hand. And if you're planning on being able to use it again, you may want to put it somewhere else before my hubby gets upset." That's NOT something that would endear me to a guy. (Hubby wouldn't really be upset, unless he's given reason to be, but the guy wouldn't need to know that.)

But that may just be me.
To be honest, he could take your reaction as a challenge and it would encourage him to go on, rather than stopping and leaving. Consider a man who does this to a woman whom he doesn't know, wouldn't be afraid of a husband easily unless your husband is really dangerous for him.

I agree that black men can be more forward. Sometimes a woman just wants a strong black man to take charge.

Saying that, I wouldn't let a total stranger, even a black man, grope me in public unless I had given him the "come-on" first. I know it sounds corny, but looking into his eyes and licking your lips is an example of a come-on. If I did that to a black man, I'd expect to be groped :)

Back