Interesting meetup in Dunwoody Ga today...in the rain

Leeshasmaster

Male
Real Person
My question is how many women actually prefer what just happened to me. I met an attractive woman on a business zoom call. There were multiple people on the call. When she found out we were both in Ga she suggested we meet for coffee and discuss real estate investment.

We planned and met this morning. We had a good talk at Zoes and she's married. She followed me to my car after the in person meet to see me use Dealcheck. She kept staring in my lap and my cock was hard. Stared her in the eyes for a while and rubbed her hair. She lowered her head. I started unzipping my pants and pulled my cock.

Bottom line is she sucked it. Then after I came she didnt say anything but..nice. let's talk later. She went back in Zoes.

Question. How many of you think about meeting a new guy ..... get into his car and just suck his cock...no words and go on about your day like she has? Her truck sitting here next to me. I want round 2. Het mouth was amazing.

Attachments

• 16088376897221340637349649702462.jpg
    16088376897221340637349649702462.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 110
My question is how many women actually prefer what just happened to me. I met an attractive woman on a business zoom call. There were multiple people on the call. When she found out we were both in Ga she suggested we meet for coffee and discuss real estate investment.

We planned and met this morning. We had a good talk at Zoes and she's married. She followed me to my car after the in person meet to see me use Dealcheck. She kept staring in my lap and my cock was hard. Stared her in the eyes for a while and rubbed her hair. She lowered her head. I started unzipping my pants and pulled my cock.

Bottom line is she sucked it. Then after I came she didnt say anything but..nice. let's talk later. She went back in Zoes.

Question. How many of you think about meeting a new guy ..... get into his car and just suck his cock...no words and go on about your day like she has? Her truck sitting here next to me. I want round 2. Het mouth was amazing.

sounds like she has certain goals she wants to achieve and enjoy.
make some secret, private, memories.
you really got lucky with that woman

Back