Interested of fucking or letting your wife get fucked by REAL "savage" African tribes men in Africa?

I just find it hypocritical of Americans to say don’t go overseas it is dangerous when the ******* rate in America is one of the highest in the world, and yes that us proportional. In 2009 there were 15,241 murders in the USA, over 9000 using firearms, while in the UK that year there were 39. USA Population is around 300 million, in the UK it is around 60 million, so if you divide your murders by 5 you have 3048 murders to our 39 in proportional times. I don’t think your ******* rate better.

The difference in America is the easy availability of guns. You have the ‘right to bear arms’. In the UK you can own guns but you ‘don’t have the right to own guns.’ Your laws protect those who want to own guns, not the people who get shot by frequent gun use on the streets.

I said South Africa was not a place to go to. SA has become westernised on the American model and gun use is common. Their population is around 60 million but there ******* rate is a fairly regular 17,000 a year so don’t go there.

Your ******* rate works out at 5.9 per 100,000. Compare that with some other African countries per 100,000: Morocco 0.5; Algeria 1.5; Egypt 0.7; as you head south it starts to rise e.g. Uganda 7.3; Ghana 11.6, Mozambique 202; SA 39.5.

African figures are harder to come by as these are countries that have bigger problems and counting numbers is a luxury they don’t usually have the resources to, nor do their rulers want publicity. Uganda is at 7.3 but is still fighting a guerrilla war. Mozambique has ended its civil strife and making progress but has hangovers.

I cannot imagine any tourist would go to a known trouble spot and any police officer will tell you that ******* is usually personal/family/work, and often criminal on criminal. In Africa it is very often tribal, or political. It is not usually directed at passing tourists, especially not white people. Most countries just to be sure provide resort with extra security so they are even safer.

As you will have found with you aids research it is difficult to get the figures. You appear to have old figures for Uganda that country is being hailed as one of the ‘Aids’ success stories with the dramatic reduction in Aids figures for that country which has seen its incidence to be now lower per 100,000 than in the US.

I have been to many countries and I have been to the USA a number of times, and on the assumption that people don’t plan to visit a civil war, I maintain Africa is generally safer than America, even assuming tourists would not visit certain areas of LA..
I just read your posts in this thread and I got one question. What the fuck is wrng with u? All of your "western" comments are getting repeative. What is with this bullshit civil war between Africa and the USA that you are pushing? Why are here on this western website tring to get this western pussy? "I don't like South Africa because its to westernized". Shut the fuck up with all this this bullshit. I'm not into insulting Africa but you need to chill out and shut the fuck up with this civil war *******.

Shut the fuck up with all this this bullshit. I'm not into insulting Africa but you need to chill out and shut the fuck up with this civil war *******.[/quote]

No I will not.

You need to learn what the real world is like

H
This would be my dream vacation! :)I But.. yea. Doesn't sound too safe :(
Hi Kirsty. Depends where and who You go with.I live in africa and can accomodate and keep you safe.Ever visited South africa.communicate with me.Im white guy who s born and raised here.I can introduce you to clean rock solid African buffalo men .

If I can make an observation? The real world is actually nothing like the microcosm of the world you seem to want to depict as being the norm in Africa.

So I wonder who it is that needs to learn what the "real world" is like?

Africa...a microcosm? :)

Of course submitting documented statistics would probably be ridiculous here in this "fantasy world" ... :confused:
http://www.aidsandafrica.com/statistics.html
When you "bareback", regardless of who you're with, or where you are, you take a chance of STDs. You fuck every person that individual has ever fucked. Possibly, he hasn't even washed his cock since it was in the last woman he fucked before you. No doubt getting AIDS is a bit less likely than getting, say herpes, but have you ever seen a herpes sore? wow! On a woman it is very, very serious ... and it is FOREVER. No cure! You would never be able to find any guy to knowingly have bareback sex with you again if you told him you had herpes.
Why do you think some of the movie stars & famous people (like Paris Hilton, for example) aren't married? Not because they don't want marriage ... its because they have active herpes.
Just be careful ... really, really careful! There's some really BAD ******* out there, folks! :unsure:

Rightly so but be wary of any site like this that has no reference at all as to who created and owns the site. Why did the site's owners on such a serious issue have no information about themselves?

Compare that site for instance with this site which seems better researched with clear ownership

http://www.avert.org/aids-hiv-africa.htm

No white woman, or couple need the guidance or support of a local African to find sex in Africa. Whether you book a safari holiday, a beach holiday, or a road trip wherever you stop you will find Africans making advances, and not hanging back just because you have a husband with you.
African hotel staff like the perks of white woman on holiday who respond to invitations to be shown around. Women 'alone' on a walking sarfari (that is with no other tourists n attendance) can find the guides more than willing to give you a good time once away from the hotel management.
Any major hotel in a main city or resort will be thronged with local African men hoping to get lucky with a white tourist, and that includes 'young' white tourists accompanying parents, who are not keeping too close an eye on them.
If you respond to an African offering you sex if you come to visit him and his friends you are probably responding to an African pimp wanting some fresh meat to sell for a few weeks...

yes the concept is arousing, i have my own mini fantasy involving being ravished by a beautiful masai man, but what makes them alluring would only be degraded by this kind of contrived hook up being encouraged 'en mass' unfortunately the internet is a pandoras box that cant be re-closed and i think its effect on degrading global cultures is devastating, yes corruption has always existed but the internet just blows the whole world wide open exposing it much more rapidly to westernization and exploitation, all the wonderful cultures, diversity tribes and traditions, not worth accelarating that just to get your rocks off.... anyway rant over, i'll be sticking to chance encounters for that fantasy to ever occur (or anything close)

hot idea but very scary i was thinking of taking my mrs on holiday some time this year i was thinking caribean jamaica ,barbado .tobago or somwhere like that

Back