Interested of fucking or letting your wife get fucked by REAL "savage" African tribes men in Africa?

Regarding cuckwanabe1983's pic, ...
If that's what some females think is the only qualification for selecting a man ... then those females deserve exactly what they get, don't you think? Pretty shallow thinking when the only thing that matters to a female is a man's COCK description!
Probably helps explain why illegitimacy among white females has risen by over 600% since the 1950's. A lot of "pecan tan" babies running around these days. :rolleyes:

Have travelled to Gambia many times to have fun with the so called 'bumsters' so would be v interested to do this again . Let me know.

Sonia

x

Hey Sonia...If you don't mind chatting with me, I'd love to ask questions about your experiences in Gambia with the so called 'bumsters"... I've never heard of them..?

id love to get fuked by a tribe , if u let them get there way with you n you like being raped then why are they gona hurt you lol xx

You're a white GUY ... aren't you? And you want to be fucked by the tribesmen? I think you better read the "fine print" of the contract, as I'll bet they wouldn't be done with you until they were serving your nuts & cock to you in a plate to eat.

Man oh man, where are you dudes coming from? :rolleyes:

id accompany a girl there ,would love to clean her up after n play with the bi tribesmen xx

Do whatever you want to do, don't care what others might think. You'd be surprised, they too would love to do the same.
Yeah your right dsoul a lot of people fantasise about it in secret I'm glad I've found this site and you guys to let this out and talk to people about it wanted to share my gf with bbc for ten years now only just getting to talk about it

we got started for real with some young African exchanges here in Knox, TN. They were super forcefull and experienced. the youngest of the 3 was only 19 and he said he had fucked over 100 white wifes and girlfriends before he was 18. I dont know if it is true or not but I know he sure did know what he was doing. He made Amy beg to get abused and stretched out. He had her telling me to suck his cock alone inbetween their sessions. I was sucking blk cock that was sticky with my girls cunt and asshole and even rimming him while he fucked her. It was like a fantasy come true every time we were with them. after they left everything seemed so low key in comparison. they were the ones that started the breeding thing. neither of us would have came up with that on our own. Any couple with a black cock slut wife and husband who loves a whore wife needs to hook up with africans if they get the chance.

Personally I'm going to fantasize about being with those three African men. I wonder if I would be their first white woman and I wonder if I could please them.

They would "have you" several times every day, I'm sure. They wouldn't stop, either, until your belly was clearly swollen with their little black baby. Sexual imagination can be a very addictive ******* to everyday stress. Enjoy it ... that's why I posted it. Mac ;)

we got started for real with some young African exchanges here in Knox, TN. They were super forcefull and experienced. the youngest of the 3 was only 19 and he said he had fucked over 100 white wifes and girlfriends before he was 18. I dont know if it is true or not but I know he sure did know what he was doing. He made Amy beg to get abused and stretched out. He had her telling me to suck his cock alone inbetween their sessions. I was sucking blk cock that was sticky with my girls cunt and asshole and even rimming him while he fucked her. It was like a fantasy come true every time we were with them. after they left everything seemed so low key in comparison. they were the ones that started the breeding thing. neither of us would have came up with that on our own. Any couple with a black cock slut wife and husband who loves a whore wife needs to hook up with africans if they get the chance.

one hundred would sound fanciful, but that might depend on the country he was from and the wealth of his family. if he was a scion of a wealthy African family which I assume he was to be on an exchange programme as both college/uni and travelling abroad is expensive for any other African then he might be right but more as hand me downs from older rich Africans within his family. I have heard of rich African celebrating their *******'s emergence into manhood at 15yo by giving them a white bed partner

hey babe
want a bbc RIDE ???

That was in the Congo and her case would have been enhanced by the sheer hypocrisy of the male UN officials and soldiers in the Congo. The UN bases were a concentration point for families looking to improve their circumstances by sex with monied UN staff and soldiers.

Some charities turn a blind eye to their female staff being sexually involved with Africans knowing that it helps ease the flow of decisions. Other charities specifically deny jobs to pretty white women in Africa knowing that the charity has no serious way to protect them from the sexual predatory behaviour. My wife before marrying me on completion of her degree was turned down by 4 African charities who it seems had scruples about sending a gorgeous relatively innocent young white woman to Africa :)

So when I found a job in Africa she was delighted to have the opportunity to visit the continent, though it was not with any intention to get sexually involved with the Africans.

As a 'happily married' white women it took an African six months to bed her.

As a stunningly attractive but nervous and uncertain virgin visiting Africa for the first time pitched into the role of helping and assisting desperate refugees and battling powerful bureaucrats and politicians to ensure that help could get to the people she saw in need of it would have seen her thoroughly bedded a lot sooner than six months :)

if i was in africa and black guys saw me through the window, like naked how i am in my pics, and just playing with myself, or just laying down naked?

pic_ThumbsUp.jpg No doubt, you have a AAA grade body on you, julisjulian ... that kind of body deserves getting serviced daily. I love a tight butt on a lady like you have ... hope you're getting all you need. ;)
Welcome to BtoW ... hope you'll share your stories with us ... 1st time cucking your hubby, 1st time going black, etc ... we'll be waiting! Mac :)

Back