Interested of fucking or letting your wife get fucked by REAL "savage" African tribes men in Africa?

The Nigerian business man we met when we lived in Clinton Maryland would use Veronika to seal deals with African diplomats, American black business men, after the first time she was his date for a business/dinner meeting with several African diplomats, he felt she would do whatever he asked with whoever. That first real date turned into a gang bang, and got him the contract to provide certain products for their embassies, she was "used" several times before we moved to Ocala Fla. to seal contracts. Just the way they use married white women in US once they have them.

I'd love for my wife to be invited by a BBC king to Africa for some holidays. She would have to go alone (without me) once there, she would be made available to every single BBC that would want her. They would breed her all week. Fucking her pussy hardcore. During one week a 30 BBCs would fuck her and leave their seed inside her hoping she'll get pregnant, and she did, and these BBC Kings couldn't care less, coz it would be impossible for her to find ******* anyway.

After a couple of vacations at Hedonism II my wife Kate started having sex with some of the Jamaican guys who work at the resort. They are about as close to African tribesmen as she was going to get without going to Africa.

Back