Interested of fucking or letting your wife get fucked by REAL "savage" African tribes men in Africa?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by shaba, Jun 9, 2012.

1. shaba

shaba New Member

Now is your chance.

It's simple.... you'll have to travel here alone or with you wife or hubby and take a jeep to where they are located.

I won't charge you for anything if you let me fuck you or your wife while she's here. I'm a black african man 28 years old myself.

You can video tape her getting fucked or I can video tape you while you're being used

BE A REAL CUCKOLD!! BE THE FIRST!!!

2. shaba

shaba New Member

Any REAL women who would want to try real Tribal dick??? They're for real.

African is authentic :)

Come on husbands....make your unforgettable videos
    Wives!! this will be unforgettable.

You get to be fucked by a 28 yeard old black REAL AFRICAN and...REAL tribes in the omo valley

If you're interested.....send me an email or ask your questions here and will give you all the details

3. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I have told my wife to try her first bbc.That is her in my avatar.

Rattenfänger likes this.
  4. pammie

pammie Member

there was a story on the news on TV a few months ago about a woman that was in some african country with some UN group. she got fired because she was having sex with several men. I think the was trying to sue or something, said her sex life had nothing todo with her work there.

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Well-Known Member

US
    VERY interesting concept!!

6. my wife for bbc bare

my wife for bbc bare Active Member Gold Member

US
    i woould love to even like to get atape of it even better that both her i as her husband would get used , only thing is i would want more then one guy to use her

7. Youngirlfriendcouple

Youngirlfriendcouple Member

Where in Africa? I am interested.

raykink, Dogging789 and dalipps like this.
  8. Emalovesbbc

Emalovesbbc Member

sounds fun!

raykink, Dogging789, dmoney and 3 others like this.
  9. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member

UK
    UN kno

The UN know they have a real problem in African. African blue berets retain their own African traditions and do not hesitate to take their pleasure. African women go to the compounds offering themselves, and their daughters just for food and security. The white administrators are tempted and the white women administrators who are there through a drive to help, don't always turn down the advances. Some charity workers, nurses etc know that to get the aid through they have to please local officials. The sexuality of Africa os overwhelming and addictive, with the added mix of danger and exoticness.

Even senior UN executives can be bribed/tempted to turn a blind eye, especially when the organisation has a culture of not rocking the boat, or causing embarassment to '
    its standing'

raykink likes this.
  10. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member

UK
    No white woman, or couple need the guidance or support of a local African to find sex in Africa. Whether you book a safari holiday, a beach holiday, or a road trip wherever you stop you will find Africans making advances, and not hanging back just because you have a husband with you.
    African hotel staff like the perks of white woman on holiday who respond to invitations to be shown around. Women 'alone' on a walking sarfari (that is with no other tourists n attendance) can find the guides more than willing to give you a good time once away from the hotel management.
    Any major hotel in a main city or resort will be thronged with local African men hoping to get lucky with a white tourist, and that includes 'young' white tourists accompanying parents, who are not keeping too close an eye on them.
    If you respond to an African offering you sex if you come to visit him and his friends you are probably responding to an African pimp wanting some fresh meat to sell for a few weeks...

11. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    i like yhe idea ,we r interested

raykink likes this.
  12. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    yes its better

13. mabehika

mabehika Active Member

Iceland
    Have travelled to Gambia many times to have fun with the so called 'bumsters' so would be v interested to do this again . Let me know.

Sonia

x

raykink and pantycleaner like this.
  14. Kristy

Kristy Active Member

This would be my dream vacation! :)I But.. yea. Doesn't sound too safe :(

raykink, Dogging789, wit and 4 others like this.
  15. mabehika

mabehika Active Member

Iceland
    All very safe if you know the guys before u go

16. BLACKOWNEDWHITEBOY

BLACKOWNEDWHITEBOY Well-Known Member

US
    I think you should give it a try Kristy, do you have a white cuckold husband or boyfriend that could go with you for protection? LOL, they would end up fucking him as well!!!!:exciting:

qbrishc likes this.
  17. black rocco

black rocco Member Real Person

if some of you interrest to visit mt country contact me im from cameroon a small state of central africa !my email s_dooh@hotmail.com

18. patheticwhiteboi

patheticwhiteboi Member

my gf is more experienced with carribean BBCs than African. I dont think shes ever had an authentic african BBC , lol

Vice_Admiral and cuckwanabe1983 like this.
  19. black rocco

black rocco Member Real Person

patheticwhiteboi im an authentic african BBC take her in mt country n it will be an fantastic experience for you two!

wit and darkturn like this.
  20. patheticwhiteboi

patheticwhiteboi Member

Wish I could make it to Africa sir. love to see her get a strong african cock

raykink likes this.