Interested of fucking or letting your wife get fucked by REAL "savage" African tribes men in Africa?

I don't think you would have a problem finding more than one African stud to breed your wife. You both could take back home the ultimate gift - an African bred black baby
Not to mention a cornocopia of STD's, if you were to even make it home.
I totally agree, Africa is not safe, AIDS in Africa is rife, I've been to Durban, in South Africa and the abduction, ******* and ******* figures are frightening

there surely must be something about the African Black men...
His raw natural sex drive to fuck...
His natural sexual stamina to breed...
His sexual instinctivness to make a woman His mate and know how to fuck her...
His natural ability to make His Black African seed to be planted into a woman..

I totally agree, Africa is not safe, AIDS in Africa is rife, I've been to Durban, in South Africa and the abduction, ******* and ******* figures are frightening

South Africa is very different. It is hardly an African country any more. It is more of a western counry tacked onto Africa!
I would not recomment SA to anyone. as You point out the ******* figures are the highest in the world, but a lot less people killed there than in America.

Africa IS safe, or at least safer than most places, Try Namibia, Botswana, Gambia, Tanzania, Uganda.
Don't go to Gabon. Avoid most of West Africa. But of course there are areas of LA you would not recommend people to 'visit.'

Just be sensible and streetwise, and take precautions.

it is proven that south africa alone use 25 percent of the world ARV ******* production. HIV rate here is very very high, please ladies becareful if you ever find your self here. STD TESTING should be a must and also condom a must nomatter the outcome of the STD RESULTS. Life worth living for, no amount of lust worth life.

But Uganda has a lower rate of Aids than America, just dig around a bit and be careful where you go, In Kenya the 'respectable' hotels check their staff for aids each month and don't let anyone who 'fails' to be near or mix with tourists. In Zimbabwe you could test for and sack domestics who were found to have aids. The Africans working for whites cared more about losing their jobs than 'aids' but as a result Africans working for whites where highly unlikely to have an illness

East Africa... sorry for the late reply

Are you the one planning to get fucked or you wife?

Listen much easier if you send email to shabablack@gmail.com and I will tell you how it will work and whats in it for me..

Sorry I tend to use my email more often

This would be my dream vacation! :)I But.. yea. Doesn't sound too safe :(

Hi Kristy.....well I really wouldn't know how to assure you its safe lol as I will be traveling with you to the jungle..... but the deal is I get to fuck you every night or chance I get to while we head to tribe men and while we are there as well..... send me an email to go further at shabablack@gmail.com

sorry but i often use my email....just stumbled on this site recently and don't log in here often

Any one interested in trying this....holler at shabablack@gmail.com

if you want...anone can come as a group...to share travel costs etc... to get here.

Which means I get to fuck you "ladies" or your wife while they are here too :D

South Africa is very different. It is hardly an African country any more. It is more of a western counry tacked onto Africa!
I would not recomment SA to anyone. as You point out the ******* figures are the highest in the world, but a lot less people killed there than in America.

Africa IS safe, or at least safer than most places, Try Namibia, Botswana, Gambia, Tanzania, Uganda.
Don't go to Gabon. Avoid most of West Africa. But of course there are areas of LA you would not recommend people to 'visit.'

Just be sensible and streetwise, and take precautions.

But Uganda has a lower rate of Aids than America, just dig around a bit and be careful where you go, In Kenya the 'respectable' hotels check their staff for aids each month and don't let anyone who 'fails' to be near or mix with tourists. In Zimbabwe you could test for and sack domestics who were found to have aids. The Africans working for whites cared more about losing their jobs than 'aids' but as a result Africans working for whites where highly unlikely to have an illness

Are you the official "Africa Chamber of Commerce" or something? Your statement about a lot less people killed in South Africa than America, just compare the populations- South Africa roughly 50 million, United States roughly 310 million. I would expect the U.S. to have a higher relative ******* rate based solely on the fact that it has 6 times as many people.

And check your AIDS numbers as well. The only numbers I came up with, and they are a bit outdated, show the U.S. with around 1.2 million with HIV/AIDS, and Uganda around 940,000. Yes, the United States has more in sheer numbers, but compare population sizes- United States roughly 310 million, Uganda 36 million. I'm not a statistician, but Uganda has a much worse AIDS problem than the U.S.

No matter how you slice and dice it, or dress it up and put a shiny, happy face on it, with crime, poor sanitation leading to disease, wild animals, political instability, war, and the threat of violence from terrorism/religious fanatics and/or ethnic conflict, there is no such thing as a "safe" or "safer" place in Africa.

I just find it hypocritical of Americans to say don’t go overseas it is dangerous when the ******* rate in America is one of the highest in the world, and yes that us proportional. In 2009 there were 15,241 murders in the USA, over 9000 using firearms, while in the UK that year there were 39. USA Population is around 300 million, in the UK it is around 60 million, so if you divide your murders by 5 you have 3048 murders to our 39 in proportional times. I don’t think your ******* rate better.

The difference in America is the easy availability of guns. You have the ‘right to bear arms’. In the UK you can own guns but you ‘don’t have the right to own guns.’ Your laws protect those who want to own guns, not the people who get shot by frequent gun use on the streets.

I said South Africa was not a place to go to. SA has become westernised on the American model and gun use is common. Their population is around 60 million but there ******* rate is a fairly regular 17,000 a year so don’t go there.

Your ******* rate works out at 5.9 per 100,000. Compare that with some other African countries per 100,000: Morocco 0.5; Algeria 1.5; Egypt 0.7; as you head south it starts to rise e.g. Uganda 7.3; Ghana 11.6, Mozambique 202; SA 39.5.

African figures are harder to come by as these are countries that have bigger problems and counting numbers is a luxury they don’t usually have the resources to, nor do their rulers want publicity. Uganda is at 7.3 but is still fighting a guerrilla war. Mozambique has ended its civil strife and making progress but has hangovers.

I cannot imagine any tourist would go to a known trouble spot and any police officer will tell you that ******* is usually personal/family/work, and often criminal on criminal. In Africa it is very often tribal, or political. It is not usually directed at passing tourists, especially not white people. Most countries just to be sure provide resort with extra security so they are even safer.

As you will have found with you aids research it is difficult to get the figures. You appear to have old figures for Uganda that country is being hailed as one of the ‘Aids’ success stories with the dramatic reduction in Aids figures for that country which has seen its incidence to be now lower per 100,000 than in the US.

I have been to many countries and I have been to the USA a number of times, and on the assumption that people don’t plan to visit a civil war, I maintain Africa is generally safer than America, even assuming tourists would not visit certain areas of LA..

Back