Intelligent bulls?

Not sure what you mean by that. For a moderator you appear to be a pot stirrer.
It's nit
Not sure what you mean by that. For a moderator you appear to be a pot stirrer.
It's has nothing to with me being a moderator. This titles holds no weight. Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth. And I don't stir pot's

Last edited:
Not my point sweetie. And that was directed towars

That wasn't my point. And it wasn't directed towards you.
You quoted me and said sometime you attract what you put out there. I would say that if you are not addressing me then don't quote me and don't call me pet names like sweetie.

This is a great thread and I would like to thank everyone for their comments. I am very happy and excited to see how many women on this site have praise for the intelligent well mannered bull/men and how many well educated bull/men are on this site. I think it is all great...thanks for starting this thread and keeping it going.

Any word processor I have seen has spell check. I think the spelling of texting has wormed it's way into mainstream communications

Ive had a lot of bulls out there contact me and or post on the message boards with spelling errors and slang words. Are there any bulls on here that are intelligent and sophisticated? And those that take car of there bodies? My wifes biggest turn on is a guy that is intelligent. She cant stand black guys that act like thugs. But if she sees a business type she tells me thats the type she would be with if i wasnt with her even if he was black. Any others feel the same way?

An anonymous thug "a good friend I am mentoring" reviewed your thread and thought that "Intelligent Bulls" was a good idea for a topic. He's not a b2w member.

Many "street smart" people, sometimes referred to as thugs, are intelligent and very capable of achieving a higher education "book smart" but many of them chose to travel down a different road in life.

As you are aware, there are members here from all walks of life and it seems like some women are not attracting the Black men of their interest from this site...very unfortunate.

Yes, there are intelligent and sophisticated Black men here and they simply don’t advertise the fact that they are smart. It comes natural to them, as well as to other intelligent people, without consciously drawing attention to themselves.

Last edited:
Well said Topcat. I'm going to say this again. Look up the true meaning of the word. Not the stereotype. From which some members throw the word around. Last thugs sit in CEO chairs in corporate America. And thugs run this country

Back