• Yes, I understand you!

Votes: 97 59.1%
  • No, only cucks should be humiliated

Votes: 47 28.7%
  • Stupid bitch! I will show you!

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
Hi you all!

There are many posts about the humiliation and insulting of white cucks here.

I have to confess that as a woman I like that too. I get totally horny when people insult me and put me down.
Be it that I am insulted as stupid or something else. The harder the better.
Am I alone with that fetish?
If the topic appeals to you too and you feel like playing with me like this, write to me! Please - Sir!

Hi you all!

There are many posts about the humiliation and insulting of white cucks here.

I have to confess that as a woman I like that too. I get totally horny when people insult me and put me down.
Be it that I am insulted as stupid or something else. The harder the better.
Am I alone with that fetish?
Good heavens NO. My moods change where one day I want loving slow sensual sex but others I want nasty degrading hard fucking. Variety is the spice that keeps me constantly wet.

My last girl loved being hurt and called every degrading name you could think of, and she was a smart professional woman. I would bring guys home a couple times a month to use and abuse her in every way , she would be tied up with her cunt and ass full of cocks,. and one fucking her throat and ******* her and that was her happy place.it only lasted a year for me cause it was getting too intense, she wanted more and more pain. And couldn't exactly have friends or regulars help gangbang and degrade her, most guys after hitting her and pissing on her watching her being choked ******* , sucking cocks clean out of her ass, licking assholes, weren't really cool with it
Damn I want to meet your Wife ! She is Awesome! What a Slut!

Back