INSTANT CHEMISTRY

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
One morning while my husband was at work, a friend of his dropped by to visit. His name was John and he was quite a handsome black guy I'd met only a couple of times. I told him Todd was working and he said he must have got his days mixed up and said he see him another day. I said that since he was here, he might as well stay for coffee. He said sure and came in but we never got around to coffee. There was a definite chemistry that instantly took hold and we fucked right there on the kitchen floor. Sometimes I work about my husband finding out.

One morning while my husband was at work, a friend of his dropped by to visit. His name was John and he was quite a handsome black guy I'd met only a couple of times. I told him Todd was working and he said he must have got his days mixed up and said he see him another day. I said that since he was here, he might as well stay for coffee. He said sure and came in but we never got around to coffee. There was a definite chemistry that instantly took hold and we fucked right there on the kitchen floor. Sometimes I work about my husband finding out.

We get lots of visitors now. My wife has lots of friends. Years ago I decided to just go with the flow. Keeps her pussy busy and full. Never a dull moment now

Back