ineffective with women

Rickee

Male
Part of my cuckold consciousness is knowing and remembering that I am inept with women. Always was. Not just with sex but in the whole flirtation process.

People can talk about learning the art of love, but (I think) women know better. They know that some of us guys just haven’t got it. I accept the truth, and the truth makes me hard.

If we’re inept, some us maybe knew it all along, while others lived in denial or double-mindedness for years or decades. I’m the latter type. I have some funny stories about this.

Can anyone relate?

Part of my cuckold consciousness is knowing and remembering that I am inept with women. Always was. Not just with sex but in the whole flirtation process.

People can talk about learning the art of love, but (I think) women know better. They know that some of us guys just haven’t got it. I accept the truth, and the truth makes me hard.

If we’re inept, some us maybe knew it all along, while others lived in denial or double-mindedness for years or decades. I’m the latter type. I have some funny stories about this.

Can anyone relate?
True story

Back