Indian woman and Black Alpha males? And post some photos :)

The vast majority of Indian women are VERY close to their family and all the cultural expectations that come with that. I’ll just keep it 100, most Indians are extremely racist. I’d even say racism is a key part of Indian culture. So even if an Indian woman is sexually attracted to black men (many are), they almost certainly have parents, brothers, cousins who would not be cool with it at all. To avoid being disowned by their family they don’t get involved with black men. For this reason, I don’t pursue Indian women at all.

The only exception to this rule are the ones that have somewhat distanced themselves Indian cultural roots. Usually this means their families are either in India or a few states away, and they have more white than Indian friends. I’ve only been with 3 Indian women, but all of them were like this.
Agreed... Unequivocally.

The vast majority of Indian women are VERY close to their family and all the cultural expectations that come with that. I’ll just keep it 100, most Indians are extremely racist. I’d even say racism is a key part of Indian culture. So even if an Indian woman is sexually attracted to black men (many are), they almost certainly have parents, brothers, cousins who would not be cool with it at all. To avoid being disowned by their family they don’t get involved with black men. For this reason, I don’t pursue Indian women at all.

The only exception to this rule are the ones that have somewhat distanced themselves Indian cultural roots. Usually this means their families are either in India or a few states away, and they have more white than Indian friends. I’ve only been with 3 Indian women, but all of them were like this.
This is mostly spot on ..and mostly describes my own wife …the only exception to your statement is yes their is definitely some pervasive racism in the Indian community , especially from 1st generation …a big section of Black community doesn’t treat them well either ..I’ve watched my wife be treated super poorly …and on her end you may never find a less racist or judgemental person

This is mostly spot on ..and mostly describes my own wife …the only exception to your statement is yes their is definitely some pervasive racism in the Indian community , especially from 1st generation …a big section of Black community doesn’t treat them well either ..I’ve watched my wife be treated super poorly …and on her end you may never find a less racist or judgemental person
WOW

Rare is it not.
Ha haaaaaaaaa. Rare? Yes and no where I'm from. The quote on quote black people here, tons of them are to some degree of an African and Indian mix. 50/50 and more, in spite of how racist Indians are. Not going to say exactly where 'cause I don't want to give away too much about myself in this space.

Last edited:

Spot on, man, about the racism and everything else you said. Your post is tight. Any Indian woman who dares go with a black man knows they will be in for it, and many will not even think of doing it because as black or brown as they are, they're racist as hell too. Of course there are exceptions to this, but they are few and far between.

Very rare when compared to the numbers as a whole. I've personally NEVER seen a couple in public that was Black and india. Not once my whole life. I think indian men use religion and culture to "keep" their women, mainly because they don't have any redeeming qualities as men to do it that way.
what are those redeeming quality?

Shame about your wife lots of black folks had negative experiences with Indian doctors in hospitals or at work

Last edited:
Fortunately I'm turned on by all types of women. All different body styles, and I grade on a curve. I don't expect an Asian woman to have a body like a Black woman... However it is fucking amazing when different ethnicities are wearing what is classically the most voluptuous curvy body style there is...That of a Black woman. Indian women have other appeals. And some of them are deliciously curvy 👍🏽😜👍🏽.

I’ve always wanted to sleep with an Indian women had a couple set something up with me while visiting and they got cold feet once they got to town

Back