in your experience are black balls bigger?

Big balls have their drawbacks, when I resisted becoming a cuckold for black men Pam grabbed my balls and squeezed them until I relented. The first time she presented me with a pussy full of black cum to clean I said no. When she released my balls the cum was in my tummy and I had no problem with the following loads

Thanks for all the input. And yeah I never realized it until my girl said something but I seem to make gerrymandering little sperm when I cum.

Do you think black guys have bigger balls than white guys?
I’m not gay, but wow, I can’t help but get turned on by the size of their big black nuts sometimes. If no one would know I would suck a bbc off, lick his nuts, maybe eat his ass if he has a big juicy cock to put on my face. I would let him ejaculate in my mouth and swallow every drop. right now just fantasy; never done before.

I have got to say my husband balls are bigger then most of the black men i have been with .And hang lower then most . But the difference is the size of his cock where his balls hang lower and are bigger his cock is smaller . Most of the black guys i have been are on the average of 8.5 to close to 10 inches hubby when good and hard top out at maybe 6 to 6,5 inches long and about half the size around ..So in my words the size of a man balls does not make the size of his cock bigger ..

Back