Impregnating wives (think and plan before you do it)

James J

Male
From
MA, US
In my travels, I have been blessed twice with being able to impregnate 2 married ladies.
It was the most intense feeling knowing full well that they were not protected.
To put my cum in the womb of another man's wife is incredible.

Now before you go off on me for being a punk, in both these cases, it was planned. The couples involved really wanted the wife to have a baby from another man.
It actually took some conversations before I agreed (the second one I was able to offer some advice)

We set up some ground rules.
1. I have no parental rights.
2. I am to make no contact with the baby (ever)
3. We had to end the relationship. (this was more to not draw attention to who the ******* really was)
There were more but these were the big ones.

I have 2 daughters with other men's wives. I have seen pictures, but I have no contact with them.
I am no longer involved with the couple other than an occasional email.
They were/are being raised by loving parents.

This happened in 2005 and 2007.

As I've gotten older, I do smile at this, but sometimes I have to wonder what they are like.

So as a couple, embrace your desire in what you want to do, but be damn sure before you purposefully bring a life into this world.
Bulls, don't be an ass. No the rules, abide by them, and enjoy.

That is all.

J

In my travels, I have been blessed twice with being able to impregnate 2 married ladies.

Now before you go off on me for being a punk, in both these cases, it was planned. The couples involved really wanted the wife to have a baby from another man.
It actually took some conversations before I agreed (the second one I was able to offer some advice)

3. We had to end the relationship. (this was more to not draw attention to who the ******* really was)

I have 2 daughters with other men's wives. I have seen pictures, but I have no contact with them.

As I've gotten older, I do smile at this, but sometimes I have to wonder what they are like.

So as a couple, embrace your desire in what you want to do, but be damn sure before you purposefully bring a life into this world.

That is all.

J
I can understand the amazing excitement a black man must feel impregnating a white wife. As a white cuck wannabe I would be open to the idea of my future white wife having a black baby but I would want the baby's ******* to be involved in his/her life. I think there's nobody better to involve them and make them aware of black culture and history.

I can understand the amazing excitement a black man must feel impregnating a white wife. As a white cuck wannabe I would be open to the idea of my future white wife having a black baby but I would want the baby's ******* to be involved in his/her life. I think there's nobody better to involve them and make them aware of black culture and history.

845495ba-f7a8-455a-9793-786bd0b86097.jpg

Michael was certainly extremely excited when he was allowed to impregnate Christina. We were also extremely excited. Our orgasms were much stronger.

14225b24-5d4b-4463-a9fc-509afa453804.jpg

Glad to see people actually reading this post. Thanks.

Both my wife and I like your thread. You raise important questions. It's important that cuckold couples can use your experience. Thanks for sharing.

033.jpg

You said: "In my travels, I have been blessed twice with being able to impregnate 2 married ladies.
To put my cum in the womb of another man's wife is incredible."

1_136.jpg

It was a fantastic experience when Christina's black boyfriend impregnated her. It was very beautiful, amazing, intense a gift.

1_172.jpg

Of course it was also humiliating for me as a married white man. It was incredibly arousing and awesome when Michael ejaculated into Christina's unprotected womb.

1_180.jpg

That is all.

J

Thanks again, James. Have you had some aggressive comments because you gave two white couples the gift of a biracial baby?

VIPY61g1.gif114542.gif

Back