Impregnated Wives

the last time my wife got pregnant, I literally thought it was not mine. Due to the fact that her and her bull was fucking almost every day a whole year before she got pregnant, all the way through until she gave birth. But that little man came out looking like me lol.
How do you feel whenever you see him and think back to when he was getting pounded inside her belly by a bbc

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923777
Love the idea how your bull ended your bloodline with his

Oh hell NO!! Even if I have the money to do it on my own, chil.dren need both parents. The mom brings certain things they instill on their ki,ds and the dad does too. I know I could manage without a dad, but I would certainly find a fath.er figure for them to be around a lot. My husband did not have his dad around. So, his uncle stepped in even though his uncle had a family of his own.
Hopefully you give the uncle some ass

Oh hell NO!! Even if I have the money to do it on my own, chil.dren need both parents. The mom brings certain things they instill on their ki,ds and the dad does too. I know I could manage without a dad, but I would certainly find a fath.er figure for them to be around a lot. My husband did not have his dad around. So, his uncle stepped in even though his uncle had a family of his own.
Get a daddy.

Back