Impregnated Wives

True and I also start wishing and hoping that my wife will be happy because she is having his black baby in 9 months. It would be very exciting it the black ******* of my white wife's black baby was with us when his black baby popped out of my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.

Not only that, it's more than that, it's the recognition of women in choosing the best male! it's you overcoming years of prejudice and proving yourself better than us! to the point that our wives want children from you!
Well said. I know my heart was breaking when my wife confessed and told me she wanted
to get knocked-up by a guy with a big cock and he happened to be black. Hearing her say,
"Don't take it personal but, I'm not turned on by your tiny uncircumcised thing", hit me very
hard.

But after seeing the pleasure and how different it looked from mine, I began to understand.
The "skunk weed" they smoked together was one more thing they shared, since I never smoked
and have asthma.

Well said. I know my heart was breaking when my wife confessed and told me she wanted
to get knocked-up by a guy with a big cock and he happened to be black. Hearing her say,
"Don't take it personal but, I'm not turned on by your tiny uncircumcised thing", hit me very
hard.

But after seeing the pleasure and how different it looked from mine, I began to understand.
The "skunk weed" they smoked together was one more thing they shared, since I never smoked
and have asthma.
It's good that you started to understand, friend, love is different from sex, sex is fundamental for women as it is for men, but women don't get excited about anything like men do, and that's why you have to let her be really happy, and if she wants to get pregnant.

Imagine it like this, you are special, she loves you but wants a ******* from a better bull, she will choose another guy to impregnate her and she will still stay with you, she will let you raise the baby. that's a lot of love, it's her love showing that no matter the choices, you will always be there!

sex leads to procreation. But are there any reasons why a white couple should practice selective breeding with a black bull of their choice. The reasons I can think of are : 1. He might have better physical attributes, like size, strength etc. 2. It might help bring Society together by uniting whites and blacks. 3. You will have paid your racial debt. 4. It helps your self growth. By accepting this, you can spiritually grow and learn that DNA is only on the surface. 5. Because it just feels right.
Sexy and gorgeous lady

Back