Impregnated Wives

give this a lot of thought sure your wife wants better genes or maybe she wants to have her lovers baby that’s fine but you do have to give your family some consideration and maybe they won’t have a bad reaction, my older sister just witnessed my femdom cuckold marriage first hand my wife lover was living with us ,I thought she was going to flip out and to my surprise took it well , maybe your family won’t judge you to harshly
My family is Republican, so they’d absolutely judge harshly. But I don’t care what they want. No matter what I did in life, they were dissatisfied with me, so my partner and I personally just wanna do what makes us (and our future family) happy. My family could either accept us or they don’t. If they don’t, then good riddance.

My family is Republican, so they’d absolutely judge harshly. But I don’t care what they want. No matter what I did in life, they were dissatisfied with me, so my partner and I personally just wanna do what makes us (and our future family) happy. My family could either accept us or they don’t. If they don’t, then good riddance.
Go for it then. Get a bull for your wife, and give her your blessing to do as she wishes. Let her get off birth control or any other preventative measures she is taking, and let nature do its work. You could even cut yourself off till she confirms the pregnancy to guarantee the results.

give this a lot of thought sure your wife wants better genes or maybe she wants to have her lovers baby that’s fine but you do have to give your family some consideration and maybe they won’t have a bad reaction, my older sister just witnessed my femdom cuckold marriage first hand my wife lover was living with us ,I thought she was going to flip out and to my surprise took it well , maybe your family won’t judge you to harshly
Your right I should tell them about our lifestyle and the possibility that we think it should be better if our bull breed my wife, they are pretty open minded but idk how they would feel about this but its better that they know now than in shock later

We do all the time, sometimes he rubs my belly and talks about all the black men who have attempted to breed me.

We did a weekend session with a guy years ago from Denver, met in New Orleans.
I loved walking around with his seed in me. Sadly it was a miscarriage and the last time I could get pregnant.

It is one of our greatest fantasies.
Glad you liked walking round with his seed in you and I'm very sorry for your loss...

I want a black man to carefully track my wife's cycle, so he knows when she is most fertile.

images
Just tell me when she's ready and I will have sex with her all night til she insemination and bears a black baby

Your right I should tell them about our lifestyle and the possibility that we think it should be better if our bull breed my wife, they are pretty open minded but idk how they would feel about this but its better that they know now than in shock later
I don't know if anyone else had the experience of coming home with other family
members only to see and have them see... sister-in-law or daught#r-in-law being mounted
on the living room floor or sofa by some big black stud that is totally indifferent to you
walking in on them.

For me, it was so humiliating as the bull just kept porking her. My mom & sister
just staring at me to "do something!"; our daught#r all upset, shouting, "He's hurting mommy!"
My silence and "inaction" spoke volumes. They learned that day, first-hand what a cuckold marriage was.

I don't know if anyone else had the experience of coming home with other family
members only to see and have them see... sister-in-law or daught#r-in-law being mounted
on the living room floor or sofa by some big black stud that is totally indifferent to you
walking in on them.

For me, it was so humiliating as the bull just kept porking her. My mom & sister
just staring at me to "do something!"; our daught#r all upset, shouting, "He's hurting mommy!"
My silence and "inaction" spoke volumes. They learned that day, first-hand what a cuckold marriage was.
I like some of this

You know my older sister came to visit my wife and I and she met my wife’s real man her lover Micheal , I wasn’t really a part of the conversation I am my wife’s servant I’m on a speak when spoken too only , well I have 3 older sisters they all bossed me around all my life lol my wife took over after them , well my sister that came to see us told another one of my sisters about our marriage and I guess older sister number two is coming to visit the two of them want to see us, my wife said she wants to speak to them together without me being present she said I’m going to be in the bed room until they are finished talking my wife said she’d like to explain the rules that she made for me, I guess things like I call my wife Mistress Margo and her man I call him Master Micheal , Mistress Margo thinks they will understand better and really I was submissive to them when I was a kid and the one sister just was divorced so Mistress Margo feels it would be nice for her to see a femdom BNWO type marriage in action and Mistress Margo said they’re both are excited to spend time with Master Micheal , did you ever come out to your family ? It seems to be working out well for me so far

Back