Impregnated Wives

The Sultan in particular had his eunuchs who liked to watch while he impregnated their girlfriends. Gengis Kahn: "A man's greatest pleasure is to defeat his enemies, drive them before him, take from them what they possessed, see those they loved in tears, ride their horses, and hold their wives and daughters in his arms." I'm interested in how people survive in these situations. That's where syndromes come in, like Stockholm syndrome.
Very interesting

Nope, the thought of having ******* these days makes us sick, with how fuked up the world is.

Even if that wasn't the case, getting pregnant by someone else brings along do much complications, it's entirely unrealistic and irresponsible. We never understood this kink.

Each their own tho!

Nope, the thought of having ******* these days makes us sick, with how fuked up the world is.

Even if that wasn't the case, getting pregnant by someone else brings along do much complications, it's entirely unrealistic and irresponsible. We never understood this kink.

Each their own tho!
I couldnt agree more re how this world is now and the way the future is heading. I could never bring a baby into this hideous place.

But, i used to strongly agree with you and could never understand the whole idea of another man making my girl pregnant. However, now, I have had many such thoughts and dreamed i was with a girl who was Black only, wanted mixed babies and kept me pussy free. Crazy, but its true 😊

We started swinging when I was 30. I was on the pill but as effective as it is, there are still things that happen. Getting pregnant was a very slim chance but still a possibility. I also went off the pill when we were trying to have children.
My first wife and I started swinging when she was 24. She never liked condoms so almost every guy, black or white, came in her fertile pussy. She was on the coil which worked every time but it might not have.

Back