Important Rules for white girls….

Marusialt

Male
Gold Member
Here are the rules for white girls. Michael, my prozba has slightly edited them, I didn’t like everything there. But these he said, I must observe

1 A white girl shall never say no to a BLACK Man, she must serve as a shameless slut and whore with her full body and mind, married or not, with no holes barred for BLACK use.

2 A white girl who is legitimately BLACK owned, shall serve her BLACK Master’s friends and anyone he designates, as enthusiastically as she serves him.

3 white girls must walk, talk, act, dress, and wear make-up and hairstyles desired by any BLACK Man she’s with, to show the world she is his.
7 white girls must always accept a superior BLACK man’s cum bareback as often as possible.

8 white girls are to keep their pussy shaved at all times, unless ordered differently by a BLACK male or BLACK female.

9 white girls must willingly serve ALL legal aged BLACKS at any time, whether they are short, fat, tall, thin, rich, poor, clean, dirty, young or old.

10 white girls must strive to get BLACK fucked as often as possible, anywhere, anytime, in cars, picnic tables, on the grass, alleys, hotels, marital beds….anywhere a horny BLACK man wants her.

11 white girls must willingly serve as party entertainment for BLACKS when ordered, including Super Bowl parties, poker games, bachelor parties….anywhere there is a gathering of BLACKS who want to party.

12a white girl must carry a cell phone and answer all calls from BLACK men or BLACK women on the first ring, and say, “I am your white whore, how may I serve you?”.

13 ALL white girls MUST carry, ‘I am a whore for BLACKS’, business cards for handing out to all BLACKS she meets, with her picture, phone number(s), and sexual specialties, with a full guarantee of full and complete satisfaction to all BLACKS who want to use her.

14 white girls must have a BLACK personal trainer to keep them in shape for BLACK use. They shall give them their business card, and dress, move, talk, and act seductively until her BLACK trainer is fucking her regularly.

15 white girls must keep all holes clean and fresh for BLACK use, and do Kegal exercises daily to maximize BLACK satisfaction, and use only BLACK dildos and vibrators for tune up, to work up a sexual frenzy to better serve BLACKS.
19white girls MUST dress in skimpy clothes, as provocative as possible, naked underneath, for the visual enjoyment and ready use of BLACKS, and for frustrating white boys.

20 white girls must never wear panties, and will accept BLACK men fingering them under their skirts wherever and whenever a BLACK man wants.

21 A white girl lucky enough to get BLACK bred, will continue to fuck BLACKS until the last possible moment to reinforce her love for BLACK cum.

23 If a white girl violates any of the rules, the appropriate white boy(husband, boyfriend, or other) shall be stripped, bound, beaten, and possibly castrated fully, until she begs forgiveness and genuinely promises to obey her BLACK superiors in every way without limits. Repeated failures may result in having her vagina closed permanently.

Here are the rules for white girls. Michael, my prozba has slightly edited them, I didn’t like everything there. But these he said, I must observe

1 A white girl shall never say no to a BLACK Man, she must serve as a shameless slut and whore with her full body and mind, married or not, with no holes barred for BLACK use.

2 A white girl who is legitimately BLACK owned, shall serve her BLACK Master’s friends and anyone he designates, as enthusiastically as she serves him.

3 white girls must walk, talk, act, dress, and wear make-up and hairstyles desired by any BLACK Man she’s with, to show the world she is his.
7 white girls must always accept a superior BLACK man’s cum bareback as often as possible.

8 white girls are to keep their pussy shaved at all times, unless ordered differently by a BLACK male or BLACK female.

9 white girls must willingly serve ALL legal aged BLACKS at any time, whether they are short, fat, tall, thin, rich, poor, clean, dirty, young or old.

10 white girls must strive to get BLACK fucked as often as possible, anywhere, anytime, in cars, picnic tables, on the grass, alleys, hotels, marital beds….anywhere a horny BLACK man wants her.

11 white girls must willingly serve as party entertainment for BLACKS when ordered, including Super Bowl parties, poker games, bachelor parties….anywhere there is a gathering of BLACKS who want to party.

12a white girl must carry a cell phone and answer all calls from BLACK men or BLACK women on the first ring, and say, “I am your white whore, how may I serve you?”.

13 ALL white girls MUST carry, ‘I am a whore for BLACKS’, business cards for handing out to all BLACKS she meets, with her picture, phone number(s), and sexual specialties, with a full guarantee of full and complete satisfaction to all BLACKS who want to use her.

14 white girls must have a BLACK personal trainer to keep them in shape for BLACK use. They shall give them their business card, and dress, move, talk, and act seductively until her BLACK trainer is fucking her regularly.

15 white girls must keep all holes clean and fresh for BLACK use, and do Kegal exercises daily to maximize BLACK satisfaction, and use only BLACK dildos and vibrators for tune up, to work up a sexual frenzy to better serve BLACKS.
19white girls MUST dress in skimpy clothes, as provocative as possible, naked underneath, for the visual enjoyment and ready use of BLACKS, and for frustrating white boys.

20 white girls must never wear panties, and will accept BLACK men fingering them under their skirts wherever and whenever a BLACK man wants.

21 A white girl lucky enough to get BLACK bred, will continue to fuck BLACKS until the last possible moment to reinforce her love for BLACK cum.

23 If a white girl violates any of the rules, the appropriate white boy(husband, boyfriend, or other) shall be stripped, bound, beaten, and possibly castrated fully, until she begs forgiveness and genuinely promises to obey her BLACK superiors in every way without limits. Repeated failures may result in having her vagina closed permanently.
That is a lot of rules. I always let my bull have 3 rules that I must observe. My current bulls rules are
1. No clothes in his home
2. Sex at least once a week. We see each other on Friday.
3. I cannot say no to any requests from any male in his home

Last edited:
That is a lot of rules. I always let my bull have 3 rules that I must observe. My current bulls rules are
1. No clothes in his home
2. Sex at least once a week. We see each other on Friday.
3. I cannot say no to any requests from any male in his home

I wish I was among visitors in his home so I could also have the opportunity to eat your pussy  :mstickle:

almost 100%

Back