I'm Lana, I'm Hotwife, Living Cuckold Life Style and Love BBC

LanaBaruc

Female
From
Brazil
I'm a professional photographer, specializing in female nudes.
I maintain a relationship based on the premise "I can do anything and he, if he wants to stay married to me, will accept whatever I do.
I'm a hotwife and my husband is an outspoken cuckold.
I like black men, over 50 years old, with big and thick cocks. I prefer anal sex, I like to swallow the cum and I totally surrender myself to my black lover, I submit myself to his whims and try to make him happy, exploring and abusing my body as he wishes.

Lana Nude Beach.jpg

I maintain a relationship based on the premise "I can do anything and he, if he wants to stay married to me, will accept whatever I do.
I like black men, over 50 years old, with big and thick cocks. I prefer anal sex, I like to swallow the cum and I totally surrender myself to my black lover, I submit myself to his whims and try to make him happy, exploring and abusing my body as he wishes.

View attachment 5201163
Good for you....You deserve BBC and good sex!

View attachment 5201163
"I maintain a relationship based on the premise "I can do anything and he, if he wants to stay married to me, will accept whatever I do."...Oh my God(dess), YES!
:wub: :lips: ♥️

View attachment 5201163
Omg you are amazing. Wife here and you are totally wonderful

View attachment 5201163
I just want a taste after he is done

View attachment 5201163
OMFG! You are super HOT 🔥 🥵 and incredibly GORGEOUS. I am a 56 year old well hung black man. I want you!

View attachment 5201163
Where are you from

Back