I'm Home From Work And NEED Fucking! Am I Unique?

Would you help me out when I get home?

• I'd fuck you silly!

• I'd eat your pussy!

• You're on your own babe!

• You'd miss work the next day!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone that has job related stress or any serious stress for that matter needs an outlet. A lot of people in high stress jobs become alcoholics or ******* addicts. There was a time that half the people I knew were doing an addictive white substance. My way of handling stress was to fuck. It's very hard to be stressed out after you have fucked yourself or been fucked by someone to a state total limpness from head to toe.

I would say you are far from unique. If you get home from work and feel like you need to get fucked then by all means get fucked. A thorough fucking will remove any stress you might be suffering from, a good fuck will also leave you exhausted so you will sleep better. The only considerations are who will you fuck, making sure you are using reliable birth control, and that your partner between the sheets is disease free.

Anyone that has job related stress or any serious stress for that matter needs an outlet. A lot of people in high stress jobs become alcoholics or ******* addicts. There was a time that half the people I knew were doing an addictive white substance. My way of handling stress was to fuck. It's very hard to be stressed out after you have fucked yourself or been fucked by someone to a state total limpness from head to toe.

I would say you are far from unique. If you get home from work and feel like you need to get fucked then by all means get fucked. A thorough fucking will remove any stress you might be suffering from, a good fuck will also leave you exhausted so you will sleep better. The only considerations are who will you fuck, making sure you are using reliable birth control, and that your partner between the sheets is disease free.
I have tried to practice that approach to releave stress whenever possible!! FYI.....it also works VERY well when you're horny as hell!!:lips:

You're not the only girl, lover, who is a hot horny slut needing to fuck every day. I'll help you out when you get home. And you will definitely miss work the next day!

Back